Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fix the lack of player opponents already

Julio

Apparently the last "update" to "fix" matchmaking was programmed to also significantly reduce the number of player opponents and reduce the outpost levels.

What was wrong with the PvP frequency before? Nothing.

What was wrong with the outpost levels before? Nothing.

This seriously affects our ability to collect and use resources. I find it easy to believe the intention of this is for FTX to make more money, i.e. less resources received less frequently makes it harder and longer to save up for upgrades. You will need to buy a shield to protect your resources (because the bunker is intentionally designed to be inadequate) from being raided.

Ultimately, this will backfire. Less frequent PvP encounters and less resources will translate into stagnation and boredom. Ultimately, people will move on to better games with better support.

Reactions: ACO
I'm not one to complain and when you announced opponent levels will be only 2-3 levels higher a lot of people didn't like it but I supported it. But this lack of players as original poster mentioned does need to be fixed. Can go hours just staring at the map waiting for a opponent. There should at least be one opponent to a hour at minimum. I think I can gander what happened and if you can send this message to the development team. They changed the algorithm so that players are matched more closer to a opponent that's not too easy but in doing so it lowered the pool of potential opponents significantly. This definitely needs to be fixed please.

Vinnie Di Maggio

+1 the game has become a little boring for this reason. Especially when you are in the high medal counts, since these players are usually often online, so you cannot even attack the ones you have on your map because they're regularly online.

Jamal

Banned
+1 the game has become a little boring for this reason. Especially when you are in the high medal counts, since these players are usually often online, so you cannot even attack the ones you have on your map because they're regularly online.
Dear mr vinnie. A lvl 36 player from southern boys cartel. How many medal you have? 901??

Julio

Still not fixed. Losing my addiction to this game. I was wondering how i would quit. This might be the answer... anemic player repopulating....

NetGuruINC

Apparently the last "update" to "fix" matchmaking was programmed to also significantly reduce the number of player opponents and reduce the outpost levels.

What was wrong with the PvP frequency before? Nothing.

What was wrong with the outpost levels before? Nothing.

This seriously affects our ability to collect and use resources. I find it easy to believe the intention of this is for FTX to make more money, i.e. less resources received less frequently makes it harder and longer to save up for upgrades. You will need to buy a shield to protect your resources (because the bunker is intentionally designed to be inadequate) from being raided.

Ultimately, this will backfire. Less frequent PvP encounters and less resources will translate into stagnation and boredom. Ultimately, people will move on to better games with better support.
The only logical conclusion I can think of is they want us to buy gold