Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For those who have been victims of pump and dump

Julio

@Chase - FTX Games , many, many players have gone along with the new strategy developments that have occurred over time. This has resulted in a lot of cash being invested in sicarios, talents, gear, and skills that have become obsolete with each new incarnation without any compensation by FTX.

The new counter strategy that you are introducing on the 25th should be without any cost to players. If it is a sicario, we shouldn't be charged for it, we should be able to transfer gear from an obsolete sicario, we shouldn't have to spend dice to unlock skill slots if we are replacing a defensive sicario with skill slots that are already configured.

Personally, I am at update fatigue. Enough is enough with trying to milk every dollar out of players. Changing strategies every few months that require substantial money (gold) speaks of an orchestrated con.

While FTX has displayed a lack of ethics and moral judgement, you can try to mitigate your negative reputation by rolling out the update in a manner that doesn't require more gold from players who have already paid for the failed upgrades of the past.

TheBaron

I have seen other people too, referring to this ''new strategy'' that FTX is introducing on the 25th. How do you guys know that? Did they make any announcement and if so, can you post it here please?

TheBaron

Ahh thank you! I wish eventually no-deploy ''strategy'' gets nerfed, but without forcing us to spend more money. Never invested in that kind of strategy, never liked nuking my finca without using any..brain cells. Where is the fun in this? I hope FTX actually makes some meaningful changes, so that this beautiful game doesn't die...

Soeren3110

Does anybody has a link to this awesome announcement? You can be sure that we have to pay more money... that’s how ftx is doing the updates!

Julio

I wonder if Apple or Google will process a refund for an extended period of time since the con has only been exposed over time. Maybe everyone who bought B.B. skills and missile talents is due a refund? Maybe anyone who had multiple Diego squads for wars that became useless because there weren’t enough dice available to unlock the skill slots... Maybe almost everyone will be due a refund due to the continued obsolescence of things we have paid for as well as multiple other transgressions.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX GamesThe new counter strategy that you are introducing on the 25th should be without any cost to players. If it is a sicario, we shouldn't be charged for it
The new sicario will be obtainable for free, and likely will be part of event rewards as well. The goal is not to make any one strategy irrelevant, but to to offer options to defend against various strategies reasonably and present a more balanced approach to offence and defense.

zecke2

The new sicario will be obtainable for free, and likely will be part of event rewards as well. The goal is not to make any one strategy irrelevant, but to to offer options to defend against various strategies reasonably and present a more balanced approach to offence and defense.
than tell us how it should work. tell me how i should stopp no deploy with the new sicario. what is his talent? you tell us the same with maeve and this sic is totally useless like most of the sics in the game.
I'm really curious how it works. probably like everything you take in hand.

Last edited:

TheBaron

I think just a new sicario can't restore balance. We need something much more than that, game changes that will make no deploy not an option anymore.

Julio

I think just a new sicario can't restore balance. We need something much more than that, game changes that will make no deploy not an option anymore.
@Chase - FTX Games said this would be a counter-strat to no deploy. We shall see.

@Chase, if we are replacing a sicario that is obsolete because of your game fix, will you allow us to transfer gear, talents, and skill slots from one sicario to the new sicario. otherwise it seems like a pump and dump.

Last edited:

Val Entino

The sicario is free but the talents/capacity not...
every 2 month i have to do a new sicario and a perfect sicario is hard and expensive to do.

Now i have 10 sicario but i can use 5-6.. i do 4 sicario "in the wind (that we say in french)"

and now you tell us the new sicario it's free ?

or give us the posibility to add him like the unique 7eme sicario (maybe whith no possibility to add talents)

Sorry for my bad English

ElCapiton

May I suggest @Chase - FTX Games that upgrading the fincas relative to players levels be re-introduced?

If I can recall correctly, some time ago, most likely a year or more, the game had the same issue when fincas were capped at level 20. I experienced this issue and was happy with the resolution as during this time players were just bombing fincas with fully maxed out Scorpions.

The developers rectified this problem by not reintroducing skills and new sicarios etc which cost a fortune, but instead allowed the Finca to be increased to Level 22 thus balancing out player issues. This in effect forced players to deploy and actually play and have fun.

Now in saying this, any player up to level 53 has a Finca relative to their level maxed out at Level 22 which makes it fair play.

Anything past level 53 (Levels 53-65), all the fincas are at the same level. May I suggest the first step in rectifying some part of this issue of no deploy is to increase Finca levels relative to a players level? It is way out balanced at this stage (particularly for those players in the level 54-65 range) and I think this may help with the no deploy situation to some degree that we are all annoyed about. It won’t fix the problem entirely however players don’t want to be spending vast amounts of gold again.

Again this is only my suggestion after playing this game since it’s inception. I’ve seen many changes over this time however the ones implemented of late have had a somewhat negative effect on the game to put it lightly.

I cannot see skills being removed or money being returned which is fine however, re introducing a new update that requires yet again significant amounts of money to overcome a problem the developers created is sadly going to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I hope it doesn’t come to this as I really do like this game. But enough is enough. Be reasonable and players will remain loyal.

Last edited: