Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free gold offer is total crap

PUZZLE

Ftx why do you cheat. I downloaded the Lords Mobile game played freaking 2 weeks and received nothing. Same with True App. Downloaded and did what it's required for 256 gold. Received nothing. Don't download it guys. Ftx is cheating.

Gogs

Ftx why do you cheat. I downloaded the Lords Mobile game played freaking 2 weeks and received nothing. Same with True App. Downloaded and did what it's required for 256 gold. Received nothing. Don't download it guys. Ftx is cheating.
Am dealing with ‘True’ application at the moment, w8ing for reply.
U r not the only one, as i can prove, cuz few of mine cartel members have same issue with that ‘Lords’ castle 11 assignment... They do not want to reply, ffs...

Meanwhile, they put a x2 gold on offers, and there is no any on my account.
Myb its not their fault, but anyway, ridicules.

lobsterboy

I have been successful in getting over 25,000 free gold from the offer wall. About half of them I have had to send in proof (email/screenshot, etc). I am successful most of the time in getting credited this way, unless the vendor didn't send me a registration email or some other glitch occurred. Lords Mobile castle level 11 is coming for me in the next few days. I don't know if I will be successful in this one, either, since I already previously received free gold for another small offer from the same game. Perhaps this is why you aren't getting credited? I already downloaded and started for a few free gold when the offer wall came out. You are not supposed to be able to receive multiple payouts from the same vendor.

In any case, I will reports back on whether I get the gold from this Lords Mobile offer.

double pownage

U always need to send screenshot and u will get your gold.

Sadly half time or more the funds dont come automatically.

Its bit more hassle. But yeah only do offers that u can prove like games or apps.

Other offers kinda harder to proof. Look up screenshot function for your device.
Also dont mail ftx but that help option from offers. Since there system is crap it takes about 4 days to get reply.
Used to be faster but since their system is pretty faulty im guessing thé y get alot of emails.

Its possible to receive multiple offers from same stuff, only ones marked unique are onetime i guess.

double pownage

Ps: about true app, didnt get anything untill i searched a name and then sended a friend request.
U need share post and invite someone to follow u or ask to be allowed to follow some one else
That did trick for me.

About the Lord's offer, I complete the lvl 11 castle I send the screenshot and they didn't reply and didn't send any reward...it took 5 days..

EgregiousParagon.

Dealing with the same cr*p from LordMobile. Do not pay off anything. Who do you guys email them to? I have countless offers, I documented and took screenshots - 0 payoff! Fyber ....

Bogan

I just did the lords offer started last night because of the the double gold payout I actually decided to spend about $16 in the game and got it all done to lvl 11 castle by this morning. They paid me out but only the original 4013 not the double. Because they've paid me out I can report it so I've been adding screen shot and complaints onto other random offers.. but yeah I thought spend about $16 to get 8026 gold was a bargain

double pownage

Maybe u started it before doubing, gold amount for payout u can check.

If u accepted it earlier then old amount will be shown as reward. Even if it doubles, u get amount when u started it

Bogan

Fyber man. When u click on the support link u should be able to report the offer that u haven't been paid out for

double pownage

No response means they didnt read your mail yet.
U only get two responses, u get paid or denied.
So just wait till one shows up.
Depending on country might take longer then others i guess.

Also good apps seem to payout immediatly then junky app.
So might be app related more then fyber.

Gogs

No response means they didnt read your mail yet.
U only get two responses, u get paid or denied.
So just wait till one shows up.
Depending on country might take longer then others i guess.

Also good apps seem to payout immediatly then junky app.
So might be app related more then fyber.
My opinion,
Its not important, good or junk.
Depends on them, fyber, and time to verify it

I have been successful in getting over 25,000 free gold from the offer wall. About half of them I have had to send in proof (email/screenshot, etc). I am successful most of the time in getting credited this way, unless the vendor didn't send me a registration email or some other glitch occurred. Lords Mobile castle level 11 is coming for me in the next few days. I don't know if I will be successful in this one, either, since I already previously received free gold for another small offer from the same game. Perhaps this is why you aren't getting credited? I already downloaded and started for a few free gold when the offer wall came out. You are not supposed to be able to receive multiple payouts from the same vendor.

In any case, I will reports back on whether I get the gold from this Lords Mobile offer.
How long in hours would you saying that took you in total lobster? Just interested to know what your guess would be

Yes, you have to email Fyber but they dont answer back. Their customer support is a ******* joke. And FTX say they can do nothing about It because its a different company. Been waiting over a week now for many offers,.

View attachment 1826
And it's all whack. They would get an automated notification upon you completing that task in turn that would trigger the narcos platform and your gold should be added automatically. I would guess that ftx have bitten off more than they wanted to chew in as for as more people are doing these tasks and downloading these apps than they anticipated. Ftx sells bunch of really cheap gold to ad agency and their gold sales at their exorbitant prices drops rapidly as would their daily revenue. Slight misjudgement if you will. Very surprising given how cunning they are but not surprising considering how greedy they are. Educated guess says they are now arguing with ad agency about raising the wholesale price

lobsterboy

How long in hours would you saying that took you in total lobster? Just interested to know what your guess would be
That's actually really hard to say but, if I had to wager a guess, I would say probably about 100 hours since the offer wall started. Most of the big offers are just signing up for a trial of something with a credit card and then cancelling it once you get the gold in Narcos. Probably about 2/3 of the gold I have received are just from those offers. I understand many aren't comfortable with doing this and understandably so. The HQ to level 10/11 games can sometimes take a couple weeks of clicking through stuff but it's pretty straightforward. You are walked through everything the whole way, pretty much. The surveys are a waste of my time, because I keep spending 15 minutes on them just to be informed that I don't qualify. The quizzes are also a waste of time because I don't have the patience for them. Submitting a claim to get unreceived gold is a matter of entering your email and name and almost instantly getting an email that you can reply to with proof (screenshot, etc). The only ones they haven't credit me for are ones where I failed to take a screenshot of something or where the vendor didn't send a confirmation email. I feel like Fyber has been doing a good job for myself but I cover my bases well and argue my case articulately, if I need to. If you don't provide them what they need to It does take time but I have the luxury of keeping my phone beside me all day and just clicking away.

CRABNUTZ

Just did fan duel. It paid instantly. Also did Apple music 3 month free trial, and it took approximately a half hour to pay.