Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX and scammers...

Shank

@Chase - FTX Games

Why does your company insist on partnering with scammers for the gold wall ?

Fyber has a terrible rating on trustpilot, and horrible reviews to match their stellar 1.4/10 score.

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.fyber.com

You guys dumped them for Supersonic Ads, and they have an even worse rating, 0.9 / 10.

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.supersonicads.com

Last night I completed an offer for Discord - Legacy of Wings. Offer was to install the game and make a minimum $0.99 purchase. I installed the game through the offer wall and bought $1.29 in gems. According to these clowns, I didn't complete the offer. I've sent proof in 3 times now and get to wait 3 business days for a reply.

This is embarrassing and a terrible company to partner with, they flat out scam people.

Why is FTX partnering with scammers like this, and what are you guys doing to prevent them pulling their usual crap to avoid paying out completed offers ?

quarpint

And FTX had an offer with realplayz . com, just google it.

They might use your personal data and even credit c.

Last edited:

Doods1985

@Chase - FTX Games

Why does your company insist on partnering with scammers for the gold wall ?

Fyber has a terrible rating on trustpilot, and horrible reviews to match their stellar 1.4/10 score.

Because inventing new unnecessary sicarios to suck players money is too mainstream .

OnlineAlien

liked fyber better, they always paid out after emails, this new one just doesnt even respond.

Doods1985

Android.. have to wait another 48 hours before they respond
Dont sweat it , iv did a ticket already with screenshot provided , and they return an email with requirment of ( a screenshot of date and time of completion) , which is phyisically impossible , and even tho. I replied with an email of how should i do that , and recieved no response . I contacted again , and again no response . I never encountered this with fyber .
This company is purely (šhit) .

Shank

@Chase - FTX Games

Ignoring the problem wont make it go away.

I'm confused as to why you arent replying to a legitimate question, especially since I dont seem to be the only person dissatisfied with these gold wall companies.

chalk

Made a friend of mine to play Vikings and Final Fantasy, no gold from neither of them. But he didnt cared about sending an email after, but still, I thought letting you another testemony on how the new partner doesnt work.

Last edited:

DDRR

Made a friend of mine to play Vikings and Final Fantasy, no gold from neither of them. But he didnt cared about sending an email after, but still, I thought letting you another testemony on how the new partner doesnt work.
I have 10 things now that did not pay out, have stopped sending mails never got a proper response.
The only thing that worked is a survey.
One big scam. They are just stealing from us.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I notice you're posting today @Chase - FTX Games, do you not plan on addressing this issue ?
Please submit a ticket to our support team if you have an issue with our offerwall (narcos@ftxgames.com) and if you do not like our offerwall it is not required to be used. We only use partners who have good reputations in our industry - and the nature of them surfaces the issues rather than the many players who use them and like them. We are keeping a close eye on these reports, and they the reason why we are trying someone other than Fyber. Ironsource is the go-to for this sort of thing, but we will continue to try to improve this offering and replace it if need be.

Shank

Please submit a ticket to our support team if you have an issue with our offerwall (narcos@ftxgames.com) and if you do not like our offerwall it is not required to be used. We only use partners who have good reputations in our industry - and the nature of them surfaces the issues rather than the many players who use them and like them. We are keeping a close eye on these reports, and they the reason why we are trying someone other than Fyber. Ironsource is the go-to for this sort of thing, but we will continue to try to improve this offering and replace it if need be.
Did you read the link I provided ? Everyone has the exact same story, they dont pay out.

Passing the buck with "dont use it if you dont like it", is rather poor customer service. Maybe you guys should use a company with a higher than 9% satisfaction rating that doesnt have a multiple year track record of scamming and refusing to pay out completed offers ?

How is 0.9 / 10 considered a good rating?

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.supersonicads.com

DDRR

Please submit a ticket to our support team if you have an issue with our offerwall

So i did with screenshots of the complete list...... maybe this time...

DDRR

Please submit a ticket to our support team if you have an issue with our offerwall

So i did with screenshots of the complete list...... maybe this time...
Send a screenshot with 3 things that are waiting for 29 days, guess what answer i got
Please, wait until the expected waiting time is over and contact the Fyber support team using the Report button
Pfff briljant, i am done with fiber....