Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX Devs - Post patch notes. Torcher nerf?

Don_Jalopy

Hello,

Can we have some proper patch notes, so that we know exactly what you have done in the game when you update it? A few words in the app store is not good enough. Not when people have spent 100's of pounds upgrading their secarios and torchers, n then you nerf them so badly that they are now entirely useless.

Can we have an offical and properly detailed patch notes, so then we can have a proper discussion and none of this assuming what's happened.

Thanks?

grmnn

Wonder if this kind of costumer service is included in terms and conditions you ask us to click when we buy gold

Mooney

I used the gurellia facility for the first time three days ago to train my torchers to level III. I spent gold to speed up the process and I used my gurellia resources I have been saving up. Why in the world would i waste my gurellia training on an extra 320 damage per torcher.When i trained them the benefit was 1000% damage not 10%. Being that I lost my resources is one thing but seeing I spent gold on the process of upgrading the torcher to the advertised result and only recieved 2 of the 7 days is outright theft by this company.

Laurent

I used the gurellia facility for the first time three days ago to train my torchers to level III. I spent gold to speed up the process and I used my gurellia resources I have been saving up. Why in the world would i waste my gurellia training on an extra 320 damage per torcher.When i trained them the benefit was 1000% damage not 10%. Being that I lost my resources is one thing but seeing I spent gold on the process of upgrading the torcher to the advertised result and only recieved 2 of the 7 days is outright theft by this company.
Same for me

Zacharias

I upgraded them to lvl 7. Used the benefits only once.....
Costly upgrade for nothing!

Mooney

Hello and thanks for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars.

The torcher storage characteristics were changed because other constructions of Guerilla Facility had values incompatible with torcher storage values.

Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist.

This is not an acceptable reply or reason. It was compatible and was working. No one is going to train torchers now the way it is.

Mooney

Oh and btw you can assist me by giving my money back for the upgrade I paid for.

Maniakbn96

i spent two dollar 30 cent in that upgrades i want them all back and stress devs like crazy with the 5000 thread about the same. because i must make drama like a 12 year old girl who gets period for the first time in life.

man man man...

Mooney

i spent two dollar 30 cent in that upgrades i want them all back and stress devs like crazy with the 5000 thread about the same. because i must make drama like a 12 year old girl who gets period for the first time in life.

man man man...

If i recall its was 557 gold. Thats is money I spent for a result. I dont play gambling games. There are tons of other issues I am not complaing about. I have spent probably close to $500 since I have been playing and you have not heard one complaint from me. I have looked forward to using the torchers for raid and saved for them for awhile. Now they not even worth what I have invested in them. So to say the least I am more than a little dissapointed. I spent $100 in the past two weeks just to get two Reapers then when I went to add one I lost a sicario due to the bolster defence issue. Im not even complainig about that. They know its a known issue. It will be resolved. The torcher nerf is on another level. As for the insult I could care a less. If you wanna say something like that to my face and you live nearby we can make that happe.

Maniakbn96

i would everything i write also say in persons face thats not the problem. you spended on torchers and torchers are still exactly the same as before

Mooney

i would everything i write also say in persons face thats not the problem. you spended on torchers and torchers are still exactly the same as before
Evidently you did not read the post. My torchers were 13200 damage before and are 1320 now. Torchers stock are 1000. 320 is not even worth the resources to train them now.