Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@FTX GAMES (Worlds)

Antony Montana

It is just too expensive now the game the way it is now! Orient yourself to such companies as innogames! Makes new worlds from time to time and thus generates your money. The game should also be playable for gamers who do not spend tons of money .. and it is not in the moment

Marv

Banned
It is just too expensive now the game the way it is now! Orient yourself to such companies as innogames! Makes new worlds from time to time and thus generates your money. The game should also be playable for gamers who do not spend tons of money .. and it is not in the moment
Till level 40 you can play without money

And then you slowly have the become a paying player if you want to play further

Seyfert

You need to understand its free to play but if you want something you need to pay.

Jordan'Nataniel

You think this game is to play a couple of months or even a year and you want to be high levels or have everything to a brim? Do not be naive, the games are to keep advancing and that every construction is delayed more and more for me I think it is little time the construction because we games like clash of clans that in a town hall improvement 9 (that the ceiling Is 11) city council takes 14 days and in this game is not so much so do not come to complain about the game because I think it is pretty good the subject of avanze. So I urge you not to criticize if they do not know how to play or if they do not know what is game of this caliber better give advice or suggestions to improve. Thanks in advance.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback, we do our best to make the game playable and fun without spending but also encourage spending (since, you know, we are a business after all!).