Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber again

Status
Not open for further replies.

YKa

Hi April.
Why did you close the thread " Fyber is scam" ?
I have the same issue -completed wall offer, did not get gold. Contacted to Fyber support (send screens), got answer that "unfortunately, our partner was not able to verify you data". Try to object to them and now .... I have no any offers on wall anymore. Probably, my wall offers blocked.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa, I closed that thread for further responses because it was becoming repetitive.

Since you have already contacted Fyber, please connect with our support team, they will gladly speak to Fyber on your behalf in order to get a second opinion. You can contact our team either by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu or via email at narcos@ftxgames.com.

The support team will be happy to help you!

YKa

The support team will be happy to help you!
I have contacted to support team and explained, that have no offer at all, my Fyber's account banned.
There is an answer : "As offer are provided by the advertiser, we are not able to influence this."

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa, could you please send me a private message with your email address that you used to contact support so that I may look into this personally for you? Thank you!

YKa

Thank you.
But... I try to send you PM with email and got message :
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
:confused:

YKa

April - FTX Games,
I can not start conversation with you, see error message in post above.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa, you're very welcome. I'm sorry that I could not do more.

Did Fyber's customer support state that they banned your account after contacting them about a missing offer? I have not heard of anyone's account being banned for such a reason :(

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear that @YKa, I'm sure they are a little behind right now with all the insanity going on in the world. If they do not respond, I would highly recommend contacting them again. My apologies again that we cannot assist you any further in this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.