Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber FYI

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I wrote out an entire nicely worded response but I couldn't post it as it was deemed inappropriate.

Simple response: If Narcos continues to allow fyber in game then they are responsible for it as that company is interacting with their players. They can't wash their hands and say not our fault, as you can choose to remove them from the game.

If it happens to enough people then less people will play and less money comes in,
Hey Dirk, I'm really sorry to hear that. Our spam filter can be pretty harsh at times. If you included links or email addresses it's possible it got caught incorrectly. No matter the reason, I am sorry that your response was lost, I understand that feeling all too well :(

To answer your statement, however, Fyber is the system that has created and maintains our offerwall, so without them, there would be no offerwall.

YKa

"You should also have an email from Fyber, please respond ..."

April,

I wrote several times and sent screenshots to FTX support too :
I got auto replay emails from Fyber only, without any questions or explanation what kind of information should I send more.
So, what should I write to Fyber ?

I can not attache the screen here, but there is text copy of Fyber's "response" :

Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 10:02 AM
To: Yuri K
Subject: Re: [Request received] (179738)

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your ticket number is: 210997
The ticket status has been updated

Yuri K .
Dec 7, 2020, 8:59 GMT+1
This is a follow-up to your previous request #179738 "I haven't received any cred..."
Hi.
Please update the status of request.

This email is a service from Fyber. Delivered by Zendesk

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa , again my apologies if Fyber is difficult to deal with, we have no control over their internal support processes, only our own. Please respond to the last email they sent you and ask for an update on your request.

So far as our support team is concerned, we have done all we can and Fyber is waiting on a response from you.

YKa

Hello @YKa , again my apologies if Fyber is difficult to deal with, we have no control over their internal support processes, only our own. Please respond to the last email they sent you and ask for an update on your request.

So far as our support team is concerned, we have done all we can and Fyber is waiting on a response from you.
Sent respond Email with screenshots to Fyber and cc to FTX support on Tuesday, 12/01.
No replay till now :confused:

YKa

Hi April.
I got a replay from Fyber:

Your ticket number is: 350579

Can you help me understand what does it mean ? o_O

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi April.
I got a replay from Fyber:

Your ticket number is: 350579

Can you help me understand what does it mean ? o_O
YKa, there should be further content in the email and if there is not, please ask Fyber to clarify.

dirkdiggler

Hey Dirk, I'm really sorry to hear that. Our spam filter can be pretty harsh at times. If you included links or email addresses it's possible it got caught incorrectly. No matter the reason, I am sorry that your response was lost, I understand that feeling all too well :(

To answer your statement, however, Fyber is the system that has created and maintains our offerwall, so without them, there would be no offerwall.
I fully understand that they are a different company, but at the same time you guys allow them to be in the system so cannot just claim that they do what they do and you guys have no power. It is tilting points game, and by allowing Fyber in the game you are exposing your players to their system so their actions are controlled by you, as without your say so they wouldn't be there.

I get it, lots of free players that you can make money off of, but in these instances where there are obvious screen shots etc it wouldn't be financial ruins to compensate the players with some gold if it is obvious that fyber is just dragging their feets or won't help resolve the issue

YKa

YKa, there should be further content in the email and if there is not, please ask Fyber to clarify.
Did not get any answer from Fyber, sent asking to clarify.
But I see all auto replay e-mails from Fyber, first one was 2 month ago with ticket number 179738.
Then later I got 210997, last one is 350579.
Looks that Fyber has a lot of open tickets without solutions, they just ignoring everybody.

YKa

got replay from Fyber:

You ticket number is: 404268
The ticket status has been updated.

:mad:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
got replay from Fyber:

You ticket number is: 404268
The ticket status has been updated.

:mad:
Thank you for reporting this YKa. We are looking into why Fyber might be responding with no updates. Please reply to this email if they do not provide more information.

Silent Assassin

@Silent Assassin , I apologize if bringing up previous Fyber offers seemed callous or offensive. I wasn't sure which offer in particular you were asking about, so I wanted to be sure I covered all bases.

Our support team is more than happy to represent players to Fyber related to unpaid offerwall offers. We unfortunately have no control over their system and the verbiage in their listings. So messaging them directly is the fastest and most effective way to receive a conclusion. You are always welcome to mention any issue you are having to our support team and they will do their best to assist. I just wanted it to be clear that we cannot affect Fyber or their systems directly.

If you have No control over them as you say, then give them the flick and get someone who is actually capable of doing the job.
No doubt there was contracts drawn up for them to become a partner in the game? Can't fool me by saying they would be meeting their terms in the contract. Look at how many people have this same issue... its beyond a joke. Seriously, It's an absolute disgrace and something has to be done before they ruin the game for us and you. Do you think people will keep playing and spending or new players join up if this is what they will get faced with?

It doesn't matter what offer im talking about either, these threads all seem to just go round in circles and we end up with about as much from your team as we do from Fyber. Only difference is, you reply and they don't. The end result is still the same so why bother clarifying the offer. Might save myself the trouble and just find another game that neither of you (FTX or Fyber) are involved in and play that instead.