Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber tasks are impossible to complete

Ben Fischer

Lately I've been trying to complete Fyber tasks to earn some golds, which, I thought, was a great opportunity.

So I started this game called "Evony" where I was required to reach the level 21 to get 45k of gold and I was given 10 days. I thought cool, 45k gold is a really good deal.

The problem was that not only it is extremely difficult to get to the level 21 in the game, it is literally impossible to do it in 10 days!

Even if you spend money, it would still take too much money to complete the task, which is just not worth it.

Please, make tasks more doable within the time frame provided.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Ben Fischer , thank you for your feedback. Fyber themselves decide what tasks are available as well as the time limits for them. Please contact them directly to share your thoughts with them!

Agent

Agreed. Unless it is an offer where you spend money, they are all click bate. Pretty unfair of them to post these offers when there is no end in sight for the offer. So it seems that Fyber is okay with just leading on customers or they are not property screened. For instance, I just took the The TikTok Quiz! It specifies that you need to complete a short quiz to receive credit. However, at the end of the survey, it says that you need to complete ANOTHER offer to receive your reward (ones that have nothing to do with the initial survey). I chose the first option and it takes me to yet another survey to complete. And of course, that survey goes nowhere. Quite deceptive advertising practices by Fyber.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Can we please put these non Narcos related threads in Bugs and Problems? 1. They probably do belong there. 2. It’s totally irrelevant for Apple users because free gold offers requiring getting another app were banned.