Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber

Shank

Forget it, they dont care.

Both fyber and ironsource/supersonic ads have absolutely terrible ratings on trustpilot and every review is a carbon copy of the one before it. Offer is completed, they deny it, you send in proof requested and then they reply with the generic blanket statement: "unable to confirm with advertiser, ticket denied".

It's an absolute joke and FTX should do something about it.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games I have a 43 day wait time for a fyber offer. After 40 days the ticket has cleared & I have not received my gold. What do I do?
Contact support once more and ask for Daria, our support lead. We do our best to advocate for our players with our partners for the offerwalls - but it's up to the partners at the end of the day what happens with verification.

Gogs

Contact support once more and ask for Daria, our support lead. We do our best to advocate for our players with our partners for the offerwalls - but it's up to the partners at the end of the day what happens with verification.

Is it manageable that u, as u said, taking the care of UR players, put ur back beneath it and give gold on ur behalf to players issued with a problem( ofc, if they have good arguments and true proofs )?
If it's that a big problem, I would like to have phone or mobile number for Fyber..