Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game not loading after the last update. Surprising?

Derya Saglam

After installing the new version 1.18, I keep receiving this killer error 10004 and can't log into the game. This happens to many people around me after these big upgrades. Already sent the necessary folders for investigation. Anyone having the same problem?
Player Name:Say My Name Lvl44

Last edited:

Del

After installing the new version 1.18, I keep receiving this killer error 10004 and can't log into the game. This happens to many people around me after these big upgrades. Already the necessary folders for investigation. Anyone having the same problem?
Player Name:Say My Name Lvl44
Yeah same code,keeps saying it will restart but puts up the same error code!i'm frozen ou completely:eek:

Bash

Guys I'm getting the following error see attached pic. for every attack its getting frustrating....

errorcode 10004.

:(

G.C.M

I have problems attacking ..every time an error occures but my girlfriend has the same error code as u guys . I'm G.C.M lvl 43 and she is PuzzleMyBluff lvl 46. It's bad for her because she wanted a shield to raise more cash for a research and she had 4.5 mil...all will be lostif someone attack her..

Mike Toreno

R u sure cos i got the game version 1.17.1 (7) ?

i have found out about the 10004 code i ain't so sure if it is caused by

such issues ?

Last edited:

G.C.M

We both have the same version of the game...we had to do the update in order to attack players on the map but after a few attacks I got the errorcode 10002 after every attack and my girlfriend has the 10004 errorcode for more than 2 hours...

Jason Kapps

We both have the same version of the game...we had to do the update in order to attack players on the map but after a few attacks I got the errorcode 10002 after every attack and my girlfriend has the 10004 errorcode for more than 2 hours...
Same here

G.C.M

Update...my girlfriend managed to enter the game without any errors but I still can't attack any of the enemy outposts

Derya Saglam

They solved my problem. I can enter but still get that 10004 error after I attack some enemy posts. Requested compensation for unconvenience.

Mike Toreno

The 1.18 version of the game is being fixed by the CARTELS

it seems all we lacked is ripe for the next great update !

Same problem here. The staff has aswered me and said the problem is under investigation and will be solved with next big updates