Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game not loading...

laza

I've recently installed game after not playing it for 2 or 3 months..The game keeps freezing at loading screen after reinstalling the app and restarting my phone couple of times...I've also tried switching from wi-fi to 4g and it's still the same thing..Its really frustrating and if someone knows how to fix this issue i would be grateful.

Beeesh

I have the same issue exactly
I tried it also on my tablet , didn't work too!!

laza

I still haven't found a solution for this problem,it's so annoying..

grmnn

Hello.
Having the same problem trying to load the game on iOS.
It's stucked in the loading screen although I had already uninstalled the game and Facebook.

skana

I have the same.

Error loading. The loading block and the game don't open. So it's impossible to change account because the game launch not. Uninstall the game, install again, reboot and reboot completely iPhone like new from store and the problem isn't repaired.

Have connect with other phone, phone friend and impossible to connect bug error loading.

How I can connect on my account please have spent money on her.

Juan Kilo

I have the same problem, I have emailed twice and still don't have a reply, my game updated and now when I try to continue with my Google play account it restarts the game and I am then greeted wwith error code 10004 and then a message stating the game will restart and this is repeated again and again. Medals and resources are being lost and no one can do anything about it...