Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game stuck on forced sicario fuse

SaviorMoney

I'm not sure why but the game is forcing me to fuse a sicario. Not a huge problem until I try to access the second sicario. The page won't scroll over to where the arrow is pointing and I can't back out or go around it and every time I reset the game it goes right back to that point. I've got nearly 20k gold and countless hours invested. I need a way out of this predicament. Please help!

EgregiousParagon.

I'm not sure why but the game is forcing me to fuse a sicario. Not a huge problem until I try to access the second sicario. The page won't scroll over to where the arrow is pointing and I can't back out or go around it and every time I reset the game it goes right back to that point. I've got nearly 20k gold and countless hours invested. I need a way out of this predicament. Please help!
I believe that is for your benefit because this game now remembers the rejected skills. No forcing You at all. If you feel like stopping, just hit cancel fusing.