Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold boycott

Del

I'm calling on a "TOTAL GOLD BOYCOTT"until the port is put back.you use cash to earn extra attacks/you use cash to load your trucks.and now you cant get your winnings from war without the risk of it being stolen!!!!what is the point of war?????no more gold until this is fixed.....join us in this campaign!

fahdi1985

yes total BS. i really hate ftx games now. i mean how greedy you can be of money? they are just stripping players and making their own **** castles. lol

fahdi1985

i am with you bro. i haven't spend a single dime on this ###### game since they have introduced this mf port system.

Reactions: Del

augustine

I have already stopped buying gold for a few reasons:

1. I strongly believe that this game is coded to suck all your gold out of you because FTX is greedy. I have spent easily over $1000 and when I am trying to get a strong sicario talent that is specific to my sicario and after 7000 gold I'm still pulling the same Gordo Health 1/5, it makes me furious. FTX tries telling me it is random, I call BS because every time I press cycle button for new talent (at 100 gold a pop) and I get everything else under the sun except the few different ones I'm looking for, it really makes me think.

They won't let me post number 2 & 3

Caesar

Same feedback here, old port must came back, new one îs just for design, very bad and annoing decision !

Reactions: Del

Gary Mulder

Agreed. It used to be way better. I don't mind using gold to get but there should be something protected. The bunker holds nothing and now the port is screwing us.

Matt

Totally with u I ain't spending no more u have no customer support and they want u to keep spending ur cash

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Totally with u I ain't spending no more u have no customer support and they want u to keep spending ur cash
We certainly do have a customer support team, even if slow often times. What issue do you have currently?

Crashy

Banned
We certainly do have a customer support team, even if slow often times. What issue do you have currently?
i have not had a reply from in support game since 26 of may that's more than 2 weeks I wonder if it's a bug and they haven't received a message. @Chase - FTX Games can you pls find out what has happend to my ticket. Game ID 3124058