Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold from offert wall.

Mister96

I just finished the request from one offert but I haven’t recived gold. When I try to open a ticket a message of error appears and I can’t even open the ticket. I have all screens of the completed request.

BenOG

Administrator
Screens are great to have and will allow support to complete your claim faster. Send an email to narcos@ftxgames.com. In your email, if you could also include the error code you got when trying to make the in-game ticket this will help us and anyone else that could be getting this error.

Mister96

they refused my ticket, I send them all the proofs, I just mailed the mail you give sending all the proofs and their answer. Hope we can solve it.

ipasher

Have same issue. And it always some offer with big value or an offer where you’re supposed to buy something in other game. And the answer is ‘ticket rejected’ even when I have all the screenshots (thanks for turning me paranoid btw) ‍♂

Mister96

Have same issue. And it always some offer with big value or an offer where you’re supposed to buy something in other game. And the answer is ‘ticket rejected’ even when I have all the screenshots (thanks for turning me paranoid btw) ‍♂
Exact, today it is appened again. I’ve got all proofs but they refused and also FTX support does nothing. I can’t Belive how ftx can’t solve this.

Upccio

It's the second offer I complete in a row that I don't receive the gold for.
I sent a ticket both times with proof showing the time of offer completed, pictures of account IDs on both games and everything required (I even recorded a video showing the games - narcos and the one I had to complete the offer on - and showing the "started" offer on the offerwall)

The result is still the same, ticket refused and record of started offer deleted from the offerwall (so I can't open another ticket)

I will add that I'm not using any proxy or vpn, nor didn't complete the offer correctly. It's getting out of hand @Ben - FTX Games Please tell me if I can send proof to you or we can arrange something thanks

BenOG

Administrator
These rewards can take some time to verify on the end of the offer provider. Support is the only team that can address this issue. They can be reached at narcos@ftxgames.com. In these cases, Support contacts our offerwall provider (with any/all screenshots that the user provides), and then the offerwall contacts the other games' developers to verify if you (the user) has completed the offer. When we (FTX Support) receives a response from the offerwall provider this is the answer we give to you. I know this doesn't directly help you, but I hope it gives you insight as to the process that we go through each time there is an issue with the service.

Upccio

Thanks I'll make sure to email narcos support next time my ticket to ironsource gets refused.
I understand they probably have some users trying to fool them to get easy gold, but this policy of refusing every ticket and deleting the offer without asking more proof or waiting a bit - it's really wrong towards who actually spends weeks completing their offers to get nothing at the end.

Exal

Same here. Third time in the row. They verified and claim I made through another Offer wall. Which one, can't tell. I am so disappointed, I mean, it's not even real money, I fulfill everything and they refused to pay. How sad are you guys? It's a shame... really. Playing this game since the very beginning... Not nice way to treat your fans...

earthairfire

Same here. 2 sets of offers refused despite meeting all the criteria and having screenshot proof. At no point could anyone give me a specific, tangible reason for the refusal, just a generic 'may not have met criteria' statement. In both instanced, I replied asking for specifics of exactly what I had not done, and what I needed to do to complete the offer, and at that point the support team just stop responding. Nice.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there! I'm really sorry you're having (or still having) issues with the offer wall. Please, please send an email to narcos@ftxgames.com with screenshots as that is the only stream of communication through which we can investigate your troubles.