Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold offer walls

Narcobuster

Hi,
Does anyone know why there are such big differences between the android and iOS in game offerwalls? The android offers are far superior and pay out much more gold, while the iOS wall offers similar types of tasks, but much much less rewards.
This inconsistency is really unfair and i would suspect goes against FTX gaming ‘values’ (presuming the company has a set of values it represents).

NB

BenOG

Administrator
Hey there @Narcobuster this question has surfaced in many threads over the last few months. Check out this article <-----. Apple stopped allowing the use of the offers that create bountiful gold to be made. Unfortunately, we (FTX) have zero control over this, and b/c we continue to provide the ability to play over iOS we must adhere to the laws and rules set forth by Apple.

Google, on the other hand, has a "free" and open market for app developers and still allows the use of offer walls and the big-hitting gold bonuses. This is why you are seeing such a drastic change in your gaming ability. Good luck, and thank you for playing!

Narcobuster

Thanks @Ben - FTX Games
I suspected that would be the case. I wouldn’t say Apple is entirely ethical, but my point was more around why FTX believe it right to provide higher bonuses to android users when clearly Apple’s restrictions are to help protect players interests and promote fair play.

Surely it would be fair and responsible for FTX to provide all players with an equal playing field (including its third party partners)? Anyway, i will read the articles you reference. Your reply almost indicates we iOS players should be lucky that the game is still available to play, yet the notion it would be taken off iOS given your business model is ludicrous.

I suppose i could use facebook to sync my account and log in via an android device to make use of the better offerwall if i really wanted..

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Lowrider9999. If you haven't already, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Our team will happily take your case to our offer wall partner for a second look.

YKa

Dear April.
You know very well that "Our Team" has no influence on Fyber's decisions and can only have a "second look" :D

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @YKa, the support staff does take every reported Fyber offer to them for a second look. While we cannot influence Fyber's decisions, we can do our due diligence for our players.