Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold Truck

quarpint

Did you know there was an offer where a truck brings daily 700 gold during one year for roughly 100 bucks? That makes a quarter million gold a year!
I've spent thousands to get this amount of gold. Asking for this offer FTX-support claims that they can't influence the offer's process.

FTX I feel betrayed!!

I2el3ell

Did you know there was an offer where a truck brings daily 700 gold during one year for roughly 100 bucks? That makes a quarter million gold a year!
I've spent thousands to get this amount of gold. Asking for this offer FTX-support claims that they can't influence the offer's process.

FTX I feel betrayed!!
Yeah saw that offer when I started my second account.

The old guys always get screwed, just live with it

MrBakoBullyz

Truck had gold when you logged in and came with Contract Sicarios or chest. Can't remember, one of our members had it when they started

EgregiousParagon.

FTX I feel betrayed!!
That offer was canceled, it was somewhat discounted 500 gold/day. It was not $100/year it was on per month bases or three month don't remember correctly. It was not that discounted as you claiming it to be. I have made screenshots sometime ago and posted on this forum. You only was able to get it for new accounts.. if you agreed to a subscription you also get some unique sicarios. Not sure why you feel betrayed...

quarpint

That offer was canceled, it was somewhat discounted 500 gold/day. It was not $100/year it was on per month bases or three month don't remember correctly. It was not that discounted as you claiming it to be. I have made screenshots sometime ago and posted on this forum. You only was able to get it for new accounts.. if you agreed to a subscription you also get some unique sicarios. Not sure why you feel betrayed...
At least that's what some players told me. Yes you get also more contracts for a few sicarios. I've contacted FTX-support but they did'nt mentioned the offer in their answer. Does anyone know the exact offer?
I saw the thread (your messages page 9) but no screenshots or details.

Last edited:

quarpint

I've asked again a few players and they all say you're talking rubbish. May you show me your post with the screenshots?
They claim the offer was definitely for a year and you get every day 700 gold. There was also an offer for 300 gold a day.
Again does somebody know for sure the exact offer?

quarpint

Thanks a lot, that's still more than 100'000 gold...

I've now found this thread and Chase said:

... We try to test new features on a small group to gather feedback and fix any issues whenever we can. This way we can present content that people enjoy and weed out the content that people tend not to like.

Once we have proper data on this new feature, we will either bring it to all players, or not.
Life isn't fair but still fairer than this offer ;) FTX please care more about fairness, even though we've already bought the main part of gold needed.

KaNo

@Chase - FTX Games I believe you also did this "trial" within months of this game coming out. Not sure if it was done to entice players to join like a lot of other apps out there when they started but I am sure if you tried this offer again it will get a lot more attention and I guarantee players would be more open to it considering what we are paying now for garbage deals. Just think about it.

Thanks

Last edited:

quarpint

I've posted about this before - it was an offer we were testing and so few people used it that it was canceled rather than used in the game.
If you had tested it on active players (and not new ones) it would have got a lot of attention. I mean the 300 gold offer contains 6x more gold than you get with 100.- offers, a little less if you subtract the stuff that comes with it.
I get it that you need new players (also because so many leave), but you should think also about how players feel that are already supporting you. It seems like many players feel treated unfair in this case.
@Chase - FTX Games, can you at least consider offering it to those who ask for it? Or give us an alternative? Feelsbadman.
Anyways thank you for cheap spring sale.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
If you had tested it on active players (and not new ones) it would have got a lot of attention. I mean the 300 gold offer contains 6x more gold than you get with 100.- offers, a little less if you subtract the stuff that comes with it.
I get it that you need new players (also because so many leave), but you should think also about how players feel that are already supporting you. It seems like many players feel treated unfair in this case.
@Chase - FTX Games, can you at least consider offering it to those who ask for it? Or give us an alternative? Feelsbadman.
Anyways thank you for cheap spring sale.
I certainly heard this sort of feedback when we abandoned the deal - I passed it along to our team to let them know we had a number of players saying it was an offer they were interested in even if not many were in our tests.

Bogan

It’s the kind of offer that I don’t realise how useful it is when u first start playing.