Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gold

cesargragera2

I have done several tasks to get gold and none have given me the gold, the supersonicads constantly refuse I have sent photos of all kinds and even so they refuse, with the other providers of this service this did not happen to me.
a greeting

Davey Boy

I agree, download legacy of discord and make an in game purchase to receive 1470 gold.Guess what did exactly that and made the purchase and emailed with my google play receipt and screenshots only for it to be rejected...

Shank

Guys please post your experiences in my thread about this issue. Legacy ripped me and a few other cartels mates off as well, despite issuing proof as requested.

If we get enough posts in the thread, they will have to take notice and do something about it.

My thread can be found here:

https://ftxgames.com/forums/threads/ftx-and-scammers.30373/

Gytis

@Chase - FTX Games I think there are lots of players who didint get gold. Narcos admins should contact to the people from tasks for gold and fix it for all time. Fyber was much more better.