Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here is What New Update Has...

Soooo that's the new update haaa....
You can now not fuse all your attacking sicarios even for talents cuz u need them to gain higher % of guerilla ammos by destroying new bases for making troops stronger...
Doesn't makes sense... You need us to work on other sicarios too now? And wants us to buy more Sicarios???

Brother read my last post Upcoming Update and see what @Chase - FTX Games has told. He told us that the league system will be resolved in the upcoming update and daily login Rewards too will be increased to 700 days...
And that was what i expected after he said

I2el3ell

Brother read my last post Upcoming Update and see what @Chase - FTX Games has told. He told us that the league system will be resolved in the upcoming update and daily login Rewards too will be increased to 700 days...
Nope you're wrong he said they're working on it. doesnt mean it Comes with this Update..

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I said those two things are coming - not in this update. That is still the truth.

ELpatron50

I said those two things are coming - not in this update. That is still the truth.
I'm uninterested in this matters, what i want is a Reinforcement Camp where players can send or receive troops as reinforcement. Will there be such buildings
in the next big updates ?

Dr.PrLe

League system is totally retarded.Got 7k medals today and still CANT get bloody prison bonus.I cant even finish a league in top 5 ONCE. Lame.

Last edited: