Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hudge Difference on Cartel league medals

Eliezer (SWK)

Just starting the difference betwen players is extreme! Totally impossible to classify top 5 when #1 starts with 700 medals difference from #7.. No matter how clean you keep your map, there is no way to pass the league, therefore no possibilities to unlock the prison and get that 5% extra health. Can someone take care of this? Is it only me who has this issue??

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hi,

No it is not only you, as a matter of fact this is the biggest issue in the game and it has been going on for years. FTX keeps on pretending they are working on it and they don't even care about being credible anymore.

You think 700 medals is a big difference? In my league this week there is a 13,146 medals difference between top and bottom and I would have 3,146 medals to gain to get to the 5th place.

Eliezer (SWK)

This is not even fair to all players.. I understand it must be a lot going on when comes to a game with millions of players. I also believe there has to be programs capable of distinguishing differences between medals and just separate them as even as possible.. It may cost some money to you guys but just for one time let's invest in this game for the good of the players.. I'm sure that just as I have is millions of players out there investing a lot of money on this game and it is not fair for them neither.. Just please have a piece of mind on this one and buy a program capable to adjust players medals when comes to tournament. Thank you in advance and any positive answer will be appreciated. @Chase - FTX Games