Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need coins

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Donald.maxam32,

Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of the store).
- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram as there a sure to be credits given over social.

Thank you for playing!

Lovethisshow

Someone help me get some free coins....how do you do this?
I thought I would love this game but I can’t play it at all. There are very few coins and when you get them you have to pay $5 for 800,000. Very few for this game! It would be great if it worked but since it doesn’t I’m out!

JoeTheSandwich

Lol, you don't have to spend anything. Just be smart with your betting. I have 26 million and have only bought the Monthly Pass once to get me started. Also, 24-hour tournaments, play them to get onto the board and then quit em, you'll get paid out more than you put in. And finally when you think you've made it big, still be smart with the betting. Lastly, the Trade Fair that just happened I played everyday, normal betting, and finished the first page was totally worth it.

hashash128

Unable to play without spending a fortune! Please listen to me!!
Agreed. This is what pissed me off about this stupid game. I posted a review warning people about this and all I got was a typical BS canned response:
"Thank you for posting a review and for providing feedback. We're always looking to improve the game, so please reach out to us on our forums at ftx.me/ForumTWDS and let us know if you have any additional ideas or thoughts. "
Yeah, so have me come here and register on your site where literally nobody will see it so I can warn people. I've played a lot of slot games, and they're all a scam, but this was one of the worst ever and I regret how much I spent on this scam of a game.