Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I would like an official explanation

Chino

Bump....Now that you have the super gold glitch fixed, but are still working on auto-clickers, airplane mode, no deploy, etc. But hey guess what here is some Veteran Sicarios for you to spend money on.......

Still no official explaination how a Level 5 non-bonus skill = Level 1 bonus skill (95% Second Chance btw) isn't that cheating or is that equitable in Narcos math? No Dice was included with compensation but I guess FTX just wants more of our money.

Why are the non-bonus skills still offered in chests? Should we assume that players still want those?

And you wonder why players try by any means necessary just to keep up with this game........

Mike Toreno

About the ongoing event i can't believe

Bots have taken away my ranking I used

to be top 1 when i finished last time i

checked event rankings/points.

Addicted brothers 2

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars

Julio

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars
wrong part of the forum. don't hijack this thread!!

we are waiting for an important answer from @Chase - FTX Games

Revilo

Yo wattup.

Sorry for the delay y'all, me and the team have been seriously busy at work smoking dat green, u know what I'm sayin? haha.

Back to the topic, me and the guys felt that we were already being generous enough to give all of u skills with bonuses, you feel me? If we were to offer you better skills with bonuses, our revenue would suffer big time. AND right now, we need the cash cause we have lives to live man. Listen, I gotta put my kids to private school aight. My buddy Jeff, who's been working hard on the latest development, wants his new Audi A3, and what better way than to soak up your wallets, u no what i'm saying?
sO cut us some slack cuz we gotta make dat paper one way or another, aint it? I know u think we might be greedy and all, but if you were in my shoes u would definitely do the same, yeh. So don't get snappy with me, sir. Put up or shut up

Peace.

/Case closed.
nice try ;):D

PUZZLE

Yo wattup.

Sorry for the delay y'all, me and the team have been seriously busy at work smoking dat green, u know what I'm sayin? haha.

Back to the topic, me and the guys felt that we were already being generous enough to give all of u skills with bonuses, you feel me? If we were to offer you better skills with bonuses, our revenue would suffer big time. AND right now, we need the cash cause we have lives to live man. Listen, I gotta put my kids to private school aight. My buddy Jeff, who's been working hard on the latest development, wants his new Audi A3, and what better way than to soak up your wallets, u no what i'm saying?
sO cut us some slack cuz we gotta make dat paper one way or another, aint it? I know u think we might be greedy and all, but if you were in my shoes u would definitely do the same, yeh. So don't get snappy with me, sir. Put up or shut up

Peace.

/Case closed.
It's a fake chase. Stop that crap kid.

Julio

Waiting for what? Even if Chase answers nothing will change it is what it is if you don't like it i would advice you to stop playing or atleast stop complaining cause it will get you nowhere.
Haha. thanks for the advice. what i am waiting for will not happen.

at this point, the purpose of this thread seems to be to highlight the disregard FTX has for ethical behaviour and player support.

Haha. thanks for the advice. what i am waiting for will not happen.

at this point, the purpose of this thread seems to be to highlight the disregard FTX has for ethical behaviour and player support.
I have send close to 50 emails to them about all sort of issues always been very polite hoping i would get an answer faster that way. To summarize i learned 1 important thing they don't give a fk so i stopped wasting my time with complaining... I think there are still ways to get fun from the game and for players who dont spend much i saw a guy on facebook taking a hard base without sicarios using same smoke strategy as in boom beach so there is hope.

PUZZLE

I think three months is more than adequate for a reply @Chase - FTX Games
LOL. You still playing nodeploy Narcos. We all moved to another game. Storm Front 1944. Turf hogs ruling there. Come join. This game is like Boom beach with most advanced graphics and different types of armies and troops

Julio

LOL. You still playing nodeploy Narcos. We all moved to another game. Storm Front 1944. Turf hogs ruling there. Come join. This game is like Boom beach with most advanced graphics and different types of armies and troops
I have no doubt that this game is in it’s death throes...

@Chase - FTX Games won’t even reply to legitimate concerns and questions

PUZZLE

I have no doubt that this game is in it’s death throes...

@Chase - FTX Games won’t even reply to legitimate concerns and questions
Bro ftx gave up with game. They will be selling more and more staff with bug discount to get the final profit. I would not spend anymore time and money. Just quit the game and get back to your life or start something new. Less hastling