Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IS NOBULL A FTX CARTEL

Crashy2

If NOBULL is a ftx cartel only few of the players may know. I mean of course if it was my game I would create competition. How much is spent on NOBULL compound $500,000 Dollars really curious. What do you have to say and would it be fair on the other cartels who can't compete. What do you think.

Matt

Chase used to be capo of no bull, I know he's changed his name now so probably still involved with them and a little while back a lot of no bull players all had about 10 base sics

Crashy2

Chase used to be capo of no bull, I know he's changed his name now so probably still involved with them and a little while back a lot of no bull players all had about 10 base sics
Gold is just a number but actually if few players who maybe the developers can put unlimited number of gold into their account.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Someone made their name to look like mine to troll me. That was not me. We made them change it, as imitating staff is against out rules.

NoBull is not an FTX Cartel - but we did have our own cartel at launch called FTX Games. We did not give ourselves free anything to use, for the record. We have not had enough time for it recently with all the work that needs doing!

CRABNUTZ

Life isn't fair. Get over it. Our compound is built on real money spent by real players. End of story.

CRABNUTZ

There's much more to life than this game! However, this isn't a forum about life. This is a forum about Narcos cartel wars.

Matt

Someone made their name to look like mine to troll me. That was not me. We made them change it, as imitating staff is against out rules.

NoBull is not an FTX Cartel - but we did have our own cartel at launch called FTX Games. We did not give ourselves free anything to use, for the record. We have not had enough time for it recently with all the work that needs doing!
Sorry @Chase - FTX Games thats what I was told