Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is reusing sicarios in a war cheating

Jamal

Banned
Perhaps I misunderstood your question. It would be best to ask our support team concerning issues relating to bugs and potential exploits. They are always the best resource for those types of issues. I think you know their contact info, but just in case some other reading would like to contact them about this as well - narcos@ftxgames.com
Owh i see. So you not part of the support team?. Thanks. Now i know that.

F0fu5c0

Ridiculous. They were used in the battle, if only for their talents. And FYI, our current opponent is reusing sics that left the truck as well.
Well, I don't agree with you. To me, if they didn't exit the trucks, they were not used. About reusing sicarios that left the truck, that would be a bug indeed, but do you have proof that they are the same sicarios?

Dan

Well, I don't agree with you. To me, if they didn't exit the trucks, they were not used. About reusing sicarios that left the truck, that would be a bug indeed, but do you have proof that they are the same sicarios?
So if sics stayed in the truck, launch missiles and firebombs, then drive off. that is considered not used? Lol :p

EgregiousParagon.

No cheating at all, I just defeated 47 been level 45 with 3 squads, I should be able to reuse squad 4 and the sic.

For the record I consider any NO DEPLOYS are cheating. I do not missile fincas during the cartel wars, and I could easily do it to 80% of the opponents.

F0fu5c0

So if sics stayed in the truck, launch missiles and firebombs, then drive off. that is considered not used? Lol :p
In my point of view, that is considered not used, because they were not actually deployed, only remote abilities were used.

Again, it's my point of view, others will think differently, that's how it goes :)

Julio

Yes, i have proof.

Julio

Exactly on point. Anyone who considers it otherwise is simply rationalizing using the system bug to their advantage. That is not in alignment with the cartel war rules.

Julio

Owh i see. So you not part of the support team?. Thanks. Now i know that.
@Chase - FTX Games , jamal has a point. This is a game supported forum and should be our access point to get answers and feedback from the support regarding game issues whether it's this issue, league matchmaking, or others. We are not getting the feedback that we desire through this forum.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
If they deployed and attacked base then yea that's cheating if they get to reuse Sicarios. Lot of people use the same Sicarios especially Diegos tho...now if they didn't get off truck then they can be reused. Simple. Cartel Rules also state you can attack base up to 6x...but we can only attack 3x.

Julio

If they deployed and attacked base then yea that's cheating if they get to reuse Sicarios. Lot of people use the same Sicarios especially Diegos tho...now if they didn't get off truck then they can be reused. Simple. Cartel Rules also state you can attack base up to 6x...but we can only attack 3x.
Yeah, there is that part that FTX has rules posted that aren't valid.

How in the world though can you think that you haven't used a Diego when you no deployed and missiled the finca to oblivion? Seriously, think about it. You used him. To deny it is illogical. It is rationalization, pure and simple.

sOeR

The idea isnt bad. take the risk and play only with 3 squads and you get reward for using the sicario. the problem is the nodeploy misil cheat ( i do it too, guilty) . But we won wars because of the bad math skills for same players.

they have to finish with the nodeploy attacks . theyr loosing money because of that, so they gonna change it, for sure

Dan

And agree. LMAO, to the point of this subject, imo, reusing sic in a war which was never deployed is NOT cheating, simply because ALL players can choose to do the same if they want to. The missile/no deployment is simply the current game feature/bug/whatever you want to call it, but the point is, ALL/every players can choose to do the same
The def of cheating should be constrained to situations where Ind/groups/pockets of players had an added advantage which they can exploit and ALL others can't, like re using deployed sics which Julio mentioned.

The reuse of sic in missile/no deployment strategy, call it used or unused, I don't really care..., as it is up to FTX to fix it or leave as it is.

Julio

knowingly exploiting a bug against other players is cheating. Period. You want to exploit a bug against an outpost, fine. Not in a war. Cheating. Rationalize it to yourself why its okay to cheat, but it is still cheating. Rules say use sicario once during war. I'm assuming that no one here really needs to have that explained. using it is using it, whether you use it a little or a lot.

Julio

knowingly exploiting a bug against other players is cheating. Period. You want to exploit a bug against an outpost, fine. Not in a war. Cheating. Rationalize it to yourself why its okay to cheat, but it is still cheating. Rules say use sicario once during war. I'm ***uming that no one here really needs to have that explained. using it is using it, whether you use it a little or a lot.
@Chase, is @D-Block so bad that the forum swear filters respell a_ssuming (no underscore) to ***uming?

EgregiousParagon.

It is amazing how people rationalize things... Using flawed design [Finca health] to raid w/o deploying a single soldier and pretty much no defense exists - is not cheating, using weakness [or perhaps by design] the fact that when you don't deploy Sic you can use it again - is cheating.

The fact when I play against weaker enemy - I normally do not deploy one squad [ esp IF it is upgrading] - is this cheating?
That is using sicario and never deploying. Or when I do not deploy at all against most outposts - is this cheating?

Should I be banned for using paratroopers?

Muhammad Bakr

Fellas, reusing undeployed sicarios has been in the game ever since I started playing 6 months ago, the developers know it and it is actually an intentional game design, not a bug. It's understandable though; if your air strikes is powerful enough to destroy a base without deploying some or all troops, and you're willing to sacrifice the damage points (Which directly affect war rewards for both of the raider and cartel) then you're allowed to reuse those undeployed sicarios. Although, in most atrociously mismatched wars, players would be able to pull no deploys with full damage (Like those 4 Quicas of Crabnutz like to do) in a combination of airstrikes and paratroopers. Is it always fair? Probably not. Is it cheating? Definitely not.