Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is reusing sicarios in a war cheating

Julio

@Chase - FTX Games , when a player attacks another player during a war using a no deploy strategy (missiles only for example), the game allows them to reuse their sicarios.

Is this a bug or intentional?

If it is intentional, I don't understand why that would be the case. Please explain.

If it is unintentional, and players are systematically using the same sicarios repeatedly, wouldn't that be cheating?

Marv

Banned
@Chase - FTX Games , when a player attacks another player during a war using a no deploy strategy (missiles only for example), the game allows them to reuse their sicarios.

If it is intentional, I don't understand why that would be the case. Please explain.

If it is unintentional, and players are systematically using the same sicarios repeatedly, wouldn't that be cheating?
A bug 1 from the 1000.
And exploiting a bug is acting unfairly in order to gain an advantage...

So cheating it is or it is intentional

But chase doesnt now he would have to ask his support team and that will take months so be patient and you will get your answer before the end of the year

Julio

I think if a player inadvertently reuses their sics with this bug, it can be overlooked as a mistake. However, systematically exploiting this bug is cheating and according to FTX's huge announcement last week, the players are supposed to be banned.

When a cartel is doing this as a group, should FTX van just the players or the players and the cartel?

Marv

Banned
I think if a player inadvertently reuses their sics with this bug, it can be overlooked as a mistake. However, systematically exploiting this bug is cheating and according to FTX's huge announcement last week, the players are supposed to be banned.

When a cartel is doing this as a group, should FTX van just the players or the players and the cartel?
(Ftx.will do nothing as long as they "think" they dont loose gold with it)
They only thing ftx does is checking if the profit is going up and thinking how they can get more.
For example(s)witch duplicate useless sicario will we release this week or shall we make the black market refresh 100 gold or the talents back to 100 gold.
Or.shall we make the shields more expensive.

Now you got a little vision of a ftx meeting
;)

Marv

Banned
They will never ban cheaters (because the cheaters spend alot of gold (by cheating/hacking).
So ftx thinks they are big pay players.

Its just a warning. To make the people scared .

Correct me if im wrong @Chase - FTX Games .

And a list of the banned players would me nice ;)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator

Units and Sicarios are usable until destroyed, then have a timer to bring them back.

HerrRossi0201

Just watched some of these epic replays in our current war and it would be nice to explain how to destroy an undeployed sicario. As long as players are able to destroy a finca with 7 clicks the game looses its challenge.

zecke2

Units and Sicarios are usable until destroyed, then have a timer to bring them back.

@Chase ,you say not the truth !!

This is in game manuel::
A player may use each Sicario once during a single Cartel War. Soldiers in a Cartel War are recruited immediately and do not affect the player's own base soldiers.

So what means the word ONCE ?

...and when my sicarios are not destroyed in a fight i CAN NOT use them in next fight ! it is NOT possible !! maybe only when not deploy any troops by this cheaters .

Did you know the game and his rules ?
Why you give us always blablabla answers ??
Why you not help us the playing/paying peoples to make the game better and fair for everyone ?

Please ANSWER.

Last edited:

Julio

@Chase ,you say not the truth !!

This is in game manuel::
A player may use each Sicario once during a single Cartel War. Soldiers in a Cartel War are recruited immediately and do not affect the player's own base soldiers.

So what means the word ONCE ?

...and when my sicarios are not destroyed in a fight i CAN NOT use them in next fight ! it is NOT possible !! maybe only when not deploy any troops by this cheaters .

Did you know the game and his rules ?
Why you give us always blablabla answers ??
Why you not help us the playing/paying peoples to make the game better and fair for everyone ?

Please ANSWER.

@Chase - FTX Games , I don't think your answer is correct at all. The rules explicitly state "A player may use each Sicario once during a single Cartel War. "

Players are exploiting bugs in the program and cheating. One time may be a mistake. A systematic reuse of sicarios by multiple players during a war constitutes a conspiracy to cheat and as such, according to FTX's clearly worded announcement such players must be banned. My only question is will you ban the cartel itself or just the players who are cheating? It seems like the Cartel is cheating and needs to be banned as well.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games , I don't think your answer is correct at all. The rules explicitly state "A player may use each Sicario once during a single Cartel War. "

Players are exploiting bugs in the program and cheating. One time may be a mistake. A systematic reuse of sicarios by multiple players during a war constitutes a conspiracy to cheat and as such, according to FTX's clearly worded announcement such players must be banned. My only question is will you ban the cartel itself or just the players who are cheating? It seems like the Cartel is cheating and needs to be banned as well.
Perhaps I misunderstood your question. It would be best to ask our support team concerning issues relating to bugs and potential exploits. They are always the best resource for those types of issues. I think you know their contact info, but just in case some other reading would like to contact them about this as well - narcos@ftxgames.com

Julio

Perhaps I misunderstood your question. It would be best to ask our support team concerning issues relating to bugs and potential exploits. They are always the best resource for those types of issues. I think you know their contact info, but just in case some other reading would like to contact them about this as well - narcos@ftxgames.com
Support ticket already generated. And yes, it is obviously cheating.

Julio

Reusing sicarios in a war is obviously not cheating. As long as the sicarios don't leave the truck, they can be used in another round. Perfectly logic.
Ridiculous. They were used in the battle, if only for their talents. And FYI, our current opponent is reusing sics that left the truck as well.

TajKyH

This guy behind name 'chase-ftx games' has no idea how this game works. I bet he is administrator in a few games forum.
Every answer was 'we will try, we wil see, need to ask developers, contact our developers....'
Give us a man who knows what are we talking about

Crashy2

@Julio by making this thread you just keep ftx happy. Don't you realise some time it's better to keep quiet. Players will be forced to buy 3 full squad= more revenue for ftx. think :mad:

Julio

Don't leave the truck they can be reused. It's not cheating.
And you say this because you have which authoritative source? What materials are you referencing?

All I have to reference is the written instructions in the game that says sicarios can only be used once. That seems like a pretty authoritative source. If you have other references, please provide them.

MR.Gautbands

thanks for the cheats guys...i spent way too much on wars for their weak as payout..now i know how to cheat..yay me