Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It doesn't matter if i'm online anymore?!

TheImmortal

Whilst I still can't hit a ton of other players as they are 'online' (and there's a ton of always-on dudes at the higher levels), I'm constantly being raided when i'm actively playing.
Including during this RAID's beauty where, instead of the 'successful assaulted' pop-up, i got this great news...

What is going on? :|

LE: Apparently attaching an image by linking it via all sort of img-related sources is considered 'spam' on this board. heh. I obviously received an 'your base is assaulted' message, when i was actively raiding based for the event.
LLE: Of course, there wasn't the red writing to state that i've been vulnerable. Furthermore, after logging back in...no raid against me and no outpost taken from me.

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
If you've been online a certain amount of time - your base will become vulnerable to attacks even if you are online. This is to prevent players from remaining online all day long so they cannot be attacked.

TheImmortal

Sounds cool, as long as it happens to others. I'd actually get rid of giving any value to 'being online', so to avoid players preparing an assault only to find out they can't attack, but it's better than nothing.

chalk

It did happen to me to be vulnerable and there was no countdown. It appeared the 30 min warning but then there was no 1 hour countdown. Got attacked, as I was expecting, and after the attack countdown started showing.

It also happened the opposite, it didnt appear the 30 min warning and it immediatly started the 1 hour vulnerable countdown.

But i think this happenned because of bad mobile connection, with little internet breaks at the right/wrong momment , making the timer malfunctioning.
Always be sure to keep your time under control, its 5 hours, i countdown 4 and a half just to be sure.