Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just curious

Ralph Kramden

I was just wondering what the actual point of this forum is? I see a ton of good ideas, a ton of good complaints from good players around the game and alot of nonsense from these so called administrators. What i have not see is an update from ftx that has one single thing to do with any idea or complaint from the players or this forum. SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS FORUM??

BenOG

Administrator
The point of this forum is to connect players from all our games. It is a place to discuss all aspects of the game. There are ideas and complaints, both positive and negative. All of which are noted and discussed with the team.

There are community requests in the books to be implemented, however, I cannot yet publically release which those are.

Last edited:

Ralph Kramden

Yea. Thats a very political response. But the real question is, do you even read what people say? Because the updates never have anything to do with the players suggestions. I understand that ftx is a business and the goal is to make money. But do you or FTX understand? You are driving players to quit on a daily basis. Even the money spending players have had enough of your guys lies nonsense and rip offs.

Ralph Kramden

Another question for you @Ben - FTX Games ? Do you really thing that attacking a level 100 compound with 16 scars with perfect talents that probably cost a grand total of $25,000 (and thats low balling it) with 4 davids with 0 talents and winning is fair? Do you see anything at all wrong with that?

Gary Mulder

I’ve been playing this game since the start and this forum is a joke. Always has been, always will be. Started with Chase, now this Ben dude, same pile of crap, same awful stench of greed and lip service.
They do nothing. Always, always will. Save your breath, and ideally your money. That’s the ONLY thing FTX cares about. Loyalty IS REWARDED WITH A KICK IN THE FACE.

DDRR

The irony is that even the spenders do not do so even more because there is no point in doing that.
After a while your investement is not worth much .
Ftx is shooting itself in the foot.
They do not understand that a lot of players like the game but hate ftx for it.