Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let's not forget about the Landmine talent issue

gustavo fring

I don't want it getting swept under the rug, chase has said it's just a visual error and will be sorted soon. But i think i think we should keep on top of it to make sure it does get fixed as people have spent a lot of money getting these talents and levelling up Victor.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Victor is exactly as he was before - you can test this and verify it. People who invested money or not are not experiencing anything different with Victor at all. It is only a visual bug.

You can test this if you like by having a troop walk over a mine with and without his listed buffs. They are the same damage because his buff is still base-wide - and you will see the exact same damage done to whomever walks over each.

We will get this visual bug fixed for confusions' sake obviously though =).

LAGRIMA

Victor is exactly as he was before - you can test this and verify it. People who invested money or not are not experiencing anything different with Victor at all. It is only a visual bug.

You can test this if you like by having a troop walk over a mine with and without his listed buffs. They are the same damage because his buff is still base-wide - and you will see the exact same damage done to whomever walks over each.

We will get this visual bug fixed for confusions' sake obviously though =).
thanks for let us know what up chase just tell your team to do something about the missile problem is getting old i spend to much money in talents for my finca sicarios and i always get atack whit only missiles no troops that not fear after i wasted all that gold in defence for nothing why they taking so long to fix that is so easy to fix

F0fu5c0

thanks for let us know what up chase just tell your team to do something about the missile problem is getting old i spend to much money in talents for my finca sicarios and i always get atack whit only missiles no troops that not fear after i wasted all that gold in defence for nothing why they taking so long to fix that is so easy to fix
When you add a specific set of skills to a Sicario, you're going to unlock specific skill bonuses, which depend of the chosen skills.
Those bonuses include:

DEFENSIVE BONUSES:
1. Gradual damage increase (buildings increase their damage during attacks gradually at a % per second of a continuous attack in an area around the sicario for a period of time)
2. Shield (In an area around the sicario, buildings with 0 health are not destroyed for a period of time - After the effect is over, affected buildings remain with 1 health. (Can’t be used more than once during an attack)
3. Lifesteal (buildings regain a % of health on damage being dealt in an area around the sicario)
4. Defense (decreases damage suffered by buildings in an area around the sicario by a %, and is good to be used against missiles and firebombs)

Thing is, the bonuses part is not working yet. So not matter which skills you add to a Sicario right now, they're not going to generate any bonuses until FTX codes in the bonus part...

EgregiousParagon.

A lot of these skills are not set to 100% of the time.

They are more like: with probability of 10%, during the attack, decrease the damage suffered by the building. ( I do not remember exact percentage). One in ten attacks could be prevented.

When you add a specific set of skills to a Sicario, you're going to unlock specific skill bonuses, which depend of the chosen skills.
Those bonuses include:

DEFENSIVE BONUSES:
1. Gradual damage increase (buildings increase their damage during attacks gradually at a % per second of a continuous attack in an area around the sicario for a period of time)
2. Shield (In an area around the sicario, buildings with 0 health are not destroyed for a period of time - After the effect is over, affected buildings remain with 1 health. (Can’t be used more than once during an attack)
3. Lifesteal (buildings regain a % of health on damage being dealt in an area around the sicario)
4. Defense (decreases damage suffered by buildings in an area around the sicario by a %, and is good to be used against missiles and firebombs)

Thing is, the bonuses part is not working yet. So not matter which skills you add to a Sicario right now, they're not going to generate any bonuses until FTX codes in the bonus part...

Alehead

There is still a visual bug involved with Victor.

1) Victor does not work exactly as he did before - the mine boost only works if Victor is in proximity to the mines. Before he had base wide boost of all mines & C4.

2) If you place Victor near the mines and C4 the boost is evident. If you remove Victor as a Base Defense Sicario the visual bug shows the mine boost if you highlighted that mine or C4. (even though Victor is now gone from the base). If you click on another mine or C4 that was not highlighted you see a much different boost factor. Therefore visually I have C4 with a +6142 boost and +862 boost that are located next to one another.

I spent a fair amount of time and money to get Victor to a point where he was very useful in my base defense. Your changes to Victor have caused mass confusion and many visual bugs. THE most important factor is that Victor is NOT like before so I really wish you would either make Victor exactly the same as before or quit telling people false information.

Please address these problems with Victor

Crashy2

I wonder why they increased Victors dammage from 49% to 63% usually with any change they announce in the news feed in the game but not this one. Its like it got swept under the carpet. Any clarification as to why the increase in victor damage @Chase - FTX Games was that the compensation in turn ?

gustavo fring

I wonder why they increased Victors dammage from 49% to 63% usually with any change they announce in the news feed in the game but not this one. Its like it got swept under the carpet. Any clarification as to why the increase in victor damage @Chase - FTX Games was that the compensation in turn ?
So it was increased! I thought so. Sounds like compensation for a nerf, that's why it felt fishy to me, I don't think anyone was complaining about him although the way victor covered all mines on the field probably was a bug in the first place and now they're trying to slyly fix it