Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let's poll together about war matchmaking

How is matchmaking for cartel wars?

• Horrible

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Ok

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Fine as is

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Snowflame

- if you feel War matchmaking is broke, comment on how you think such could be fixed

My opinion since I see players gold rushing certain defenses and troops to their advantage there needs to be a weight system that accounts for Finca level, Rocket Launcher level, Piercing cannon level, and so on in order of effectiveness.

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
No "unknown"?
I put "fine as is" :oops:
I will join cartel soon and have a war. Hopefully it goes well. Level 49 and no cartel yet. They don't seem to serve a purpose really. :p

F0fu5c0

No "unknown"?
I will join cartel soon and have a war. Hopefully it goes well. Level 49 and no cartel yet. They don't seem to serve a purpose really. :p
You're level 49 without a Cartel?

Not sure if serious...

BillyBob

Banned
Actually. There are currently 3 not in cartel in current "bronze" league this week. A level 41, 43, 44 and myself.
Maybe they also were like me. In "dead" Cartels with Capo's who either don't care or for what-ever reason, don't remove deadwood from their cartels. Pointless going to war with 19 members and only 5-9 are active. :rolleyes:

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Actually. There are currently 3 not in cartel in current "bronze" league this week. A level 41, 43, 44 and myself.
Maybe they also were like me. In "dead" Cartels with Capo's who either don't care or for what-ever reason, don't remove deadwood from their cartels. Pointless going to war with 19 members and only 5-9 are active. :rolleyes:
Bako Bullyz Cartel Was back to back to back...nonstop. check us out.

TeeBee_303

Today was fine, maybe they have fix it. A very well balanced war, finally! I dont like easy win

D-Block

Banned
No "unknown"?
You are missing out on many perks that would instantly make you stronger offensively and defensively....check out Coke Tyrants....we are a tight crew who are all active :cool:

Julio

There are several reasons that you should consider joining a cartel.

First, there is a sense of camaraderie in being part of a group with a shared purpose. You can share tips and experiences as well. The cartel wars are a game within the game.

Second, joining a cartel will help you in your day to day raids and defenses through the cartel's Capo Club benefits such as energy bonus on your helicopter, 2 extra squad camp spaces, increased health and power for your sicarios and troops, and increased damage and health for your weapons.

I would enjoy the game a lot less if I was not in a great cartel.

sky_high

I pretty much only play for the cartel wars now. the actual game doesn't hold its weight with all of its constant issues. Yes our cartel is active and yes we get rid of dead weight and yes we've also dealt with lots of turnover and change. We have a solid group (level 17 capos), with an abundance of perks and goodies and we war a ton (more potential resources and rewards). it doesn't really make sense to not join an active cartel where you get lots of free stuff (to better your base and squads) if you just participate in war & donations.

BillyBob

Banned
There are several reasons that you should consider joining a cartel.

First, there is a sense of camaraderie in being part of a group with a shared purpose. You can share tips and experiences as well. The cartel wars are a game within the game.

Second, joining a cartel will help you in your day to day raids and defenses through the cartel's Capo Club benefits such as energy bonus on your helicopter, 2 extra squad camp spaces, increased health and power for your sicarios and troops, and increased damage and health for your weapons.

I would enjoy the game a lot less if I was not in a great cartel.

All good points!
The only thing I don't do is attack anyone because I'm forced to run a 7 day shield to protect my resources now for upgrades. from the10-15 raids I get a day. It's great to see the Finca drop knowing it just cost them about 100,000 - 140,000 to regen their troops and received nothing from the raid.

Yoshi

All good points!
The only thing I don't do is attack anyone because I'm forced to run a 7 day shield to protect my resources now for upgrades. from the10-15 raids I get a day. It's great to see the Finca drop knowing it just cost them about 100,000 - 140,000 to regen their troops and received nothing from the raid.
They do receive stuff. A shield only protects your resources from your end and has no impact on the people who attack you. You're a lvl 49 and don't attack anyone? That's strange

BillyBob

Banned
They do receive stuff. A shield only protects your resources from your end and has no impact on the people who attack you. You're a lvl 49 and don't attack anyone? That's strange
What do they recieve?
All I see is this.
[/url]screenshot program[/IMG]

And yes. Use to attack all the time..:eek:
Just not much now after boats were removed.

Julio

What do they recieve?
All I see is this.
[/url]screenshot program[/IMG]

And yes. Use to attack all the time..:eek:
Just not much now after boats were removed.

PvP attacks award resources that are independent of the actual resources lost. If you attacked me (level 50), you would get somewhere around 200k cash, 80k or so wood and stone and a little less in iron, and of course "product" regardless of whether I had a shield or not and regardless of how many resources I had.