Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Level 6 Talents

Slik

Interesting update and thank you to FTX for their hardwork but I think that this will have little impact on gameplay. Nothing stops Davids/Parca with Fuegos rush to Finca so I doubt that level 6 health or damage talents will make a difference considering that Compound Fincas with 14 million health don’t even hold up. On the Offense side...again, Davids/Parka stacking abilities make them already unstoppable without even adding talents. Lol. Anyways, happy smuggling

Last edited:

Egis

8 sicario in the base each of them +10% building health lvl6 talents so +80% of health and statue +25% health :D :D :D
mission imposible for regular players :D

Egis

4 David with max energy talent 6 :D maybe just better quit that game :D I thought they gonna sorted out that problem with David

Egis

People was complaining about Don neto sicario , new health talents to finka , Worden tower , but the biggest issue was David and Parka . Now FTX think they fixed that problem by ranking up your talents to lvl 6 , but they made them even stronger I just wondering how to attack players if you don't have 4 David or Parca , if your enemy has 8 perfect base sicario with rank 6 health talents ? sorry for my english guys

Teallanoelculo

Vosotros siempre quejas de david / parca pero el juego tiene muchos mas problemas que david / parca.esta muy desequilibrado!!con david / parca es facil sin el imposible.ahora llorais que david / parca no apilar.luego si no apilar quejas solo puedo defender.el juego desde la torre del alcaide se vuelve imposible jugar bien y ya no se ha arreglado. está intentando sacar el máximo dinero a los jugadores para que pasen al nuevo juego que próximamente están lanzando.solo hay un arreglo y no van a hacerlo.
David / parca no apila + torre de guardia anular

Ya por favor paren de llorar, jugar con David kamizazes no está bien pero no lo van a arreglar hasta que pasen unos seis meses o más. Jugar fácil siempre es malo pues al final de cuentas ese ataque va a desaparecer. Desapareció el ataques de diegos, desaparecio el ataques de bombas, desapareció el ataque de bombas y energía, y también va a desaparecer el de david pero no ahorita.
Con dice teallano el culo la torre de vigilancia paso a perjudicar a los únicos jugadores que de verdad desplegaban, los que conocían su unidad de ataque y como maniobrarla hasta ganar sin pérdidas. Que es esa tontería de sacrificar un escuadrón para destruir una torre y poder usar tus escuadras antiguas. Hay jugadores que en toda la vida del juego no saben ni como mover sus unidades de ataque y nunca van a aprender a hacerlo mienstras se pueda jugar fácil.

Analiza cuánto remueve la torre de vigilancia:
*Un escuadrón para el suicidio si no tienes David.(o dos si tiene elevada salud.)
*Remueve el efecto total del bigbang en los edificios.(todo tu dinero en conseguir bigbang 5/5 se fue a la basura)
*La torre es inmune al efecto bigbang.
*Remueve todo el efecto del flash en un segundo.
*No destruir la torre es equivalente a fallar tu ataque.
Por favor David no es el problema en el juego es la torre de vigilancia que vino a remover todo y cambiar tu forma de juego. De ahí que se haga tan indispensable usar a David.

Slik

Vosotros siempre quejas de david / parca pero el juego tiene muchos mas problemas que david / parca.esta muy desequilibrado!!con david / parca es facil sin el imposible.ahora llorais que david / parca no apilar.luego si no apilar quejas solo puedo defender.el juego desde la torre del alcaide se vuelve imposible jugar bien y ya no se ha arreglado. está intentando sacar el máximo dinero a los jugadores para que pasen al nuevo juego que próximamente están lanzando.solo hay un arreglo y no van a hacerlo.
David / parca no apila + torre de guardia anular
But you are “crying” about the tower. Lol. Yes, I realize where this game is headed, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ralph Kramden

Its obvious that @Ben - FTX Games does not play the game and is probably not even a real person. If he played game he would not need videos of david smoking to finca issues. I have 30 or 40 of them a day on my home base raided tab. Only automated responses just like daria and all the rest of ftx emailers. We are the morons who keep funding their bank accounts. Just like these bounty hunts and sicario challenges. We spend 100s of dollars every 10 days for a rental statue. Complete insanity Here we are again hoping for ftx to actually listen to us and they come out with an update that has absolutely nothing to do with our complaints. But we will keep spending. Look up the definition of insanity. It will say to keep doing the same thing and expect different results. I have been insane for a long time but no more. Do yourselves a favor. And stop giving FTX your hard earned money

zecke2

Its obvious that @Ben - FTX Games does not play the game and is probably not even a real person. If he played game he would not need videos of david smoking to finca issues. I have 30 or 40 of them a day on my home base raided tab. Only automated responses just like daria and all the rest of ftx emailers. We are the morons who keep funding their bank accounts. Just like these bounty hunts and sicario challenges. We spend 100s of dollars every 10 days for a rental statue. Complete insanity Here we are again hoping for ftx to actually listen to us and they come out with an update that has absolutely nothing to do with our complaints. But we will keep spending. Look up the definition of insanity. It will say to keep doing the same thing and expect different results. I have been insane for a long time but no more. Do yourselves a favor. And stop giving FTX your hard earned money
totally agree !!!
I WOULD PUSH THE LIKE BUTTON THOUSAND TIMES :)

CZechwarrior

Haven't sense playing Game which is bigger Pay To Win then Mobile Strike. Nothing stop 4 x David squad, you can't hold defense. (But without this squad you can't play, others Sicarios are now only to leveled up David). And new 6 ,, talents" are only for spenders with Sicarios on max. Nothing for smart regular players which play this Game without spending lot of dollars. Narcos is now dead game, only few platina boys will stay.

ze roberto

Haven't sense playing Game which is bigger Pay To Win then Mobile Strike. Nothing stop 4 x David squad, you can't hold defense. (But without this squad you can't play, others Sicarios are now only to leveled up David). And new 6 ,, talents" are only for spenders with Sicarios on max. Nothing for smart regular players which play this Game without spending lot of dollars. Narcos is now dead game, only few platina boys will stay.
@Ben - FTX Games and ftx still believe that they are doing everything right.
that's a shame what they made of the game.
I can think of many words that I prefer not to write here ;)

greed was always a bad property

DDRR

With every update it is getting worse.
Spenders getting stonger and the poor suckers are losing terrain
Total amoutnt of players is getting smaller
So these updates are the way to keep te money flowing to FTX