Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Login issues

hey Chase, can't login to game, once event finished everything was in Russian and then game crashed and can't login, can you look into.

Attachments

hey Chase, can't login to game, once event finished everything was in Russian and then game crashed and can't login, can you look into.
@Chase - FTX Games, it is quite pathetic your so called "developers" can't get a update right.
I play a game called Boom Beach, you and your so called "developers" should be familiar with this game as you copied the platform, been playing BB for 2 years and yes we have had a slight hiccup here and there but nothing like the monumental **** ups FTX has.
Patience is running thin, money been spent, I totally understand the odd glitch can happen, you need to fix these issues and compensate all players, given we all pay ur wages.
I look forward to your standard replay.

zecke2

same here ... can not participate at war , can not climb in weekly league also no rewards.. FIX IT SOON ... Its unbelivible to roll out this crap

Crashy

Banned
I Demand Compensation for this huge **** up or we go through our apple service and get you sued over this huge mishaps

Marius93

Same here, and left 9mln -wood, 8mln-stone and 5,3mln Iron and I can't go to program without shield I will find nothig left.

Maniakbn96

@Chase - FTX Games, it is quite pathetic your so called "developers" can't get a update right.
I play a game called Boom Beach, you and your so called "developers" should be familiar with this game as you copied the platform, been playing BB for 2 years and yes we have had a slight hiccup here and there but nothing like the monumental **** ups FTX has.
Patience is running thin, money been spent, I totally understand the odd glitch can happen, you need to fix these issues and compensate all players, given we all pay ur wages.
I look forward to your standard replay.
Game is copied from *armys of heros*
If you read your own logfiles you see

Neo

Nevertheless they copied a game, how can they call themselves "developers".
Either way, pathetic!
They will fix it calm down bro... It's just a bug like high level players have 7/8 sics on their base :p

And this bug is also with only high level players. I am sure, they will fix it before event will end in US time zone.

They will fix it calm down bro... It's just a bug like high level players have 7/8 sics on their base :p

And this bug is also with only high level players. I am sure, they will fix it before event will end in US time zone.
I am calm bro! What I feel is pathetic is that every update is a **** up, I can deal with the odd bug, **** happens! however when you have people spending money and you don't provide what they are paying for you must provide compensation to make up for your incompetence, FTX doesn't do that, it's all take and no give.

Maniakbn96

So high level players dont need sics in war? Is this new bug? lol
You are right, with lvl 64 you get a button called "win without attack"
And that happens :D:D

Jokes aside... the highest enemy in our war is lvl 42 and yes we do not need sics for a lvl 42

Neo

I am calm bro! What I feel is pathetic is that every update is a **** up, I can deal with the odd bug, **** happens! however when you have people spending money and you don't provide what they are paying for you must provide compensation to make up for your incompetence, FTX doesn't do that, it's all take and no give.
I feel you.. I have just joined here yesterday and reading some old posts so i can understand it.

You are right.

Neo

Jokes aside... the highest enemy in our war is lvl 42 and yes we do not need sics for a lvl 42
Sorry.. I don't get it.

Are you joking or are you serious? lol

Legendo

Like they fixed 7-8 sicarios bug? Lol :rolleyes:

Marius93

How many flacos contain in 21 lwl squad and 22lwl squad??? Without cartel bonuses?