Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Map populating seems fixed to me

Vinnie Di Maggio

Is it just me or has the map populating speed been fixed recently? For the last couple days I've had plenty of enemies and outposts popping up, unlike the last weeks where I spent most of the time staring at my empty map.

Julio

Panderalexander just started a thread with the opposite observation.

I have seen a tremendous adjustment in the quantity of player opponents and an appropriate increase in outpost levels in the past 24 hours.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Is it just me or has the map populating speed been fixed recently? For the last couple days I've had plenty of enemies and outposts popping up, unlike the last weeks where I spent most of the time staring at my empty map.
Good to hear. We're keeping an eye on this.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well, although the populating speed still looks good, I now have an issue with the base level... While the enemy outposts were in general 0 to 7 levels higher than me (which looked reasonable), they are now way too high and I just can't beat a lot of them. I have several outposts at level 54 and I'm level 37. This is 17 levels higher than me, there is no way I can beat that even though I have a clearly offensive strategy. There is no point in having such outposts pop up.

Diogo

For me the update from a few days ago has worked. Opponents with a maximum of 2 levels above is much better than 10 or 15 levels as it was.
I also liked todays update from what I saw until now, but I think that at higher levels, this difference of 2 levels is still a bit big. In MO it should be at the same levels, 1 above or 1 below.

VeniVidiVici

Banned
_20170425_074446.JPG
Update is **** and why is that hard bring back old game? With outpost bonus health and dmg i barely destroy 45lvl now 54 u are insane. **** this game i'm done with it, start listening ur players for once

SpdR08

Definitely better now.. but lets test the new update more extensively, min one week and see how it plays out :D

PS: outposts are sometimes too high than you.. this may need tweaking, maybe a cap of max 2/3/4 lvls above?!

VeniVidiVici

Banned
Definitely better now.. but lets test the new update more extensively, min one week and see how it plays out :D

PS: outposts are sometimes too high than you.. this may need tweaking, maybe a cap of max 2/3/4 lvls above?!
Yea its not that bad i like that daily rewards but look at this its too high and why the **** they add bonus heatlh and dmg to outposts
_20170425_100602.JPG

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well it does happen even though it shouldn't: I upgraded my app 20 hours ago and here is a screenshot I just took seconds ago:

Screenshot_20170425-232943.png

Don't get me wrong: I like challenges, and having worked hard on my offensive upgrades I expect to have opponents and bases that are higher level than me, but is has to be reasonably above me and this level 54 outpost is insanely superior to what I can beat.

VeniVidiVici

Banned
When was this screenshot taken? This should not be happening after the outpost changes. Let me know so I can report it if it was after the changes.
Screenshot was taken today when special outpost pop up 52lvl but that 54 pop up yesterday after update, this is too high lvl for me even some 46lvls i cant handle because health bonus on defences

sMylz

I'm a lvl 44 and I too got an outpost at lvl 54 when I usually get 43 - 46 outpost. This lvl 54 was random and the only one I have gotten. I didn't have a problem taking it out but I can see how lower lvl players can have a challenge destroying these outpost. It might just be a glitch @Chase - FTX Games but it's something you definitely should look into.

Attachments

voicethe

@Chase - FTX Games since update of matchmarking im getting low level outposts with less resources and please fix sicario talent fuses. its useless to waste gold on it....

Diogo

When was this screenshot taken? This should not be happening after the outpost changes. Let me know so I can report it if it was after the changes.
Chase, a member of my Cartel lvl 38 has just posted that he is still getting lvl 54 outposts. Will this change or not?
Tks

Centipede

On my level 41 acct Im getting the same lvl 54 outpost. The rest are fine, usually no more then lvl 47, but the 54 has been on my map for 2 days with no option to find another.

SpdR08

update: lvl 39 now and started getting outposts level 52-54, that are impossible to destroy...

Android

I also got two outposts level 54 and one level 52, I'm 44. No way to destroy them with my setup.