Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medals - Players/resource centres/enemy bases.

Ollyfavell

At present

A player - -1 when he arrives on your map +2 when you beat him
Resources - 0 when lost +1 when gained
Enemy bases - -1 when arrives on map , +1 when you win it back
Attacked - -1 when beaten , gold when defended.
Revenge +1 medal

My comment is resource centre , the new game is to leave the finca on the edge totally undefended,
You lose the resource is cost nothing and if the winner leaves it the same then you win it back for no loses,
you gain a medal, Do this 4 times a day on 30 resource centres you rise 120 medals daily
THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF SYNC WITH PLAYER BEHAVIOUR, ENEMY BASE BEHAVIOUR, it is also against the aim of the game.

I would like to throw open a discussion of remedalling

A player , -1 when arrives on your map , +3 when you beat him
Resources , -1 when lost , +1 when gained, +1 gold when defended.
Attacked , -1 when beaten , gold when defended.
Revenge +2 medal
Enemy Bases , -1 when arrives on your map, +2 when beaten

This will prevent the monopoly/cartel on resource centres.
Also it values a player more highly than an enemy base which in effect is the case
Revenge - there is only 1 revenge per attack and then you are not fighting to tread water.

Please have a think, we have to do something with Resource centres but to do this we have to do something with everything else.

Reactions: ATM

Laquica

At present

A player - -1 when he arrives on your map +2 when you beat him
Resources - 0 when lost +1 when gained
Enemy bases - -1 when arrives on map , +1 when you win it back
Attacked - -1 when beaten , gold when defended.
Revenge +1 medal

My comment is resource centre , the new game is to leave the finca on the edge totally undefended,
You lose the resource is cost nothing and if the winner leaves it the same then you win it back for no loses,
you gain a medal, Do this 4 times a day on 30 resource centres you rise 120 medals daily
THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF SYNC WITH PLAYER BEHAVIOUR, ENEMY BASE BEHAVIOUR, it is also against the aim of the game.

I would like to throw open a discussion of remedalling

A player , -1 when arrives on your map , +3 when you beat him
Resources , -1 when lost , +1 when gained, +1 gold when defended.
Attacked , -1 when beaten , gold when defended.
Revenge +2 medal
Enemy Bases , -1 when arrives on your map, +2 when beaten

This will prevent the monopoly/cartel on resource centres.
Also it values a player more highly than an enemy base which in effect is the case
Revenge - there is only 1 revenge per attack and then you are not fighting to tread water.

Please have a think, we have to do something with Resource centres but to do this we have to do something with everything else.
When you lose your rss center you also lose your medal.

So keep on dreaming and mayby you will gain your 120 medals a day

Last edited:

Laquica

Thanks for your thoughtful feedback here @Ollyfavell. Would love to see some discussion around his ideas.
I would love you to fix bugs. And would love it if you make useluss stuff in the game usefull again.

Like the product labs
And dont forget about the useless cartelport.
Etc..

And would love it if you read/answer my other thread

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I would love you to fix bugs. And would love it if you make useluss stuff in the game usefull again.

Like the product labs
And dont forget about the useless cartelport.
Etc..

And would love it if you read/answer my other thread
We have a lot of bug fixes coming in the next update, which should be on the 19th.

Mike Toreno

We have a lot of bug fixes coming in the next update, which should be on the 19th.
That is 3 days from today.

I like the current medal system what i disliked is the Cartel Compound being useless in my

area of the map where no other member of my Cartel can be found.

I standalone where are my Cartel brothers in the map cos i can't see them,

so i can reinforce or aid them!

GHI1968

So when I take your resource centre and re model the island so you can't take it back you are to put it politely 'humped' and I have a nice new resource base ;)

Laquica

So when I take your resource centre and re model the island so you can't take it back you are to put it politely 'humped' and I have a nice new resource base ;)
Then they just press find other and share it with some one who is smarter then you;)

Ollyfavell

exactly...... and you can guess who I am, regards Don Olly

ATM

You dont lose anything when someone takes your resource center.

ATM

So what? If you put finca out you will earn jos medal back and get resources for free...