Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Money leaching savages..!

RazorRev

What a joke!!!! I wasted gold on skills for FTX to bend me over and lay it in me!
@Chase - FTX Games Stop the madness! Are you guys banking on season 3 for new players to lay it in?????? I will literally post on every series forum, and here until @FTX makes this right..! Money leaching savages..!

RazorRev

Or maybe enough of us players who have wasted countless $$$ should join together and sue theses leaches for making us buy stuff and taking it away..! I have always lived with the principals that if I but something it is mine..! You can't take it away from me once it belongs to me..! You nerf my scorpions, keep taking stuff from us.. Make me spend on skills that require more without notifying anyone..! That's fraud..! Criminal..! Smh

BillyBob

Banned
They don’t care about the thousands of casual players who either spend a little or maybe spend weekly or don’t spend at all.
( Not everyone is a pay-to-play) player. And shouldn’t be required to.:rolleyes:

But to force a player to PAY is not running a game APP. It’s gone beyond an enjoyable game for a player to log-on and play now. Players can’t save for an upgrade anymore. They stole the boats. Hence: PAY to buy shields.:rolleyes:

Until the looons in the top cartels somehow wake-up and smell the coffee, they will just keep buying & buying all the new little toy’s offered to try and stay on top!

Like many have posted in other places / forums. Won’t name other sites since that might get TOS ban. But most know where all the postings are.

It will become a game of 10 cartels who just spend to be the best cartel and keep FTX’s bottom line above water.

That’s all it’s about. The bottom line. Meet quarterly earnings. Keep the shareholders happy.

Introduce new sicarios / talents and let the few big spenders keep on spending until the game dies and there is a couple hundred players left and the game runs dormant as this game is heading into.:eek:

double pownage

Very few people make it high level, game is unplayable without missile talents at higher level

I think they assume everyone has high missile damage, seeing as alot of outposts too hard if u dont have enough.

Cartels are dying, smaller. Once there is no new players to keep going, even longtime cartels will end.

New players need more help. Most quit fast as without right method to play, u not gonna like it.

Also again, game requires too much time for upgrade, even with shield.

BillyBob

Banned
Cartels are dieing. :(

My last Cartel had 20. Most quit and we were left with a few. 6 or 7
Moved on to a another cartel. 32 members. Had dwindled down to 11 or 12 active members....:eek:
Last cartel, even the CAPO went AWOL with 1 RH.

Is anyone running this App even really reading/listening to the few players left that post concerns here? :confused:
Or, is it just the TOP Cartel players that keep buying to be "Top Guns" that matter until the end of game.:eek:

BillyBob

Banned
Furthermore. They know Cartels / player numbers are down. It's obvious from all the "outside" forums. Their spreadsheets also provide all this info.
Why beat a dead horse. :eek:

112 - 125 TOP players paying to play probably keeps them happy anyway. :rolleyes:
Forget the rest! :eek:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
And me if poss:mad:
@Chase - FTX Games are we gonna get some answers today or u gonna stay silent
Just responding here to say I am reading all threads, and listening. There is no specific response to make here - the feedback is that the game is too expensive and I see that. There needs to be a more specific call to action. What specific feedback would you like me to speak with our team about? We just announced the plan to revert changes to League Rewards based on player feedback.

MR GARY KIRSOPP

@Chase - FTX Games the specific feedback I'd like to give is that the further progress you make in this game the amount of resources required for upgrades is ridiculous compared to what you get for raiding another players base or enemy outpost and why why why!!! do upgrades have to take so long I mean come on 3 and a half days to upgrade troops in training camp!! No upgrade should take any longer than a day surely

double pownage

Instead of killing game with removing stuff maybe add stuff that makes game fun.

Bring back boat or make port usefull. 85% of buildings are useless. Noobtrap when upgrading useless stuff u better quit since u cant kill anything when your too weak.

Matt

@Chase - FTX Games the specific feedback I'd like to give is that the further progress you make in this game the amount of resources required for upgrades is ridiculous compared to what you get for raiding another players base or enemy outpost and why why why!!! do upgrades have to take so long I mean come on 3 and a half days to upgrade troops in training camp!! No upgrade should take any longer than a day surely
Always moaning ha ha

Matt

Just responding here to say I am reading all threads, and listening. There is no specific response to make here - the feedback is that the game is too expensive and I see that. There needs to be a more specific call to action. What specific feedback would you like me to speak with our team about? We just announced the plan to revert changes to League Rewards based on player feedback.
@Chase - FTX Games something needs to be done to keep players happy our cartel used to be top 20 world and a lot of players are thinking of giving up some have spent money on old skills which are now useless and now u want us too spend more money on other stuff how about giving something to ur loyal players. These new skills are way complicated have u explained anywhere how they work?

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games something needs to be done to keep players happy our cartel used to be top 20 world and a lot of players are thinking of giving up some have spent money on old skills which are now useless and now u want us too spend more money on other stuff how about giving something to ur loyal players. These new skills are way complicated have u explained anywhere how they work?
I have a detailed post about Skills in the announcement section - let me know if something is not explained there.

I made a thread in the general forums about skills without set bonuses. We are looking into this based on player feedback - please drop some ideas on that thread =).

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback @MR GARY KIRSOPP - this is an ongoing discussion and a balance in general when it comes to game design. We will continue to look into this, but I will also faithfully relay your specific feedback here.