Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Narcos most hated - just a bit fun :-)

Who is most hated guy in game?

• Ceto

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Maniakbn96

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Justedds/La Cosa Nostra

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Paky

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Patron Andres

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pablo(IBB)

• Marv

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Serge

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patron andres

We figured out this list in Narcos line group. If anyone thinks he has to be on it write me private Massage :)
Thank you for trusting me, this is the work of many years, thanks also to the Spanish cartel, thank you thank you thank you. :):):)

Master B

Well Maniak, you disappointed me actually with this thread. Even as a joke, not funny one. (I don't know did you open this thread because you were bored or frustrated)
Why would I hate anyone? Especially virtually, on internet.. I don't even know who is behind other side of the screen.
That's my opinion, and I will not vote.
This thread opens many points of view. People will easily choose disrespectful/rude words. (like sister, daughter jokes etc.)
Anyone who keeps commenting and arguing is just being childish.
People may find this as a joke, but there's a line which people easily cross.

Serge

Well Maniak, you disappointed me actually with this thread. Even as a joke, not funny one. (I don't know did you open this thread because you were bored or frustrated)
Why would I hate anyone? Especially virtually, on internet.. I don't even know who is behind other side of the screen.
That's my opinion, and I will not vote.
This thread opens many points of view. People will easily choose disrespectful/rude words. (like sister, daughter jokes etc.)
Anyone who keeps commenting and arguing is just being childish.
People may find this as a joke, but there's a line which people easily cross.

Lol

You applying to be a moderator or something? :confused:

Master B

Lol

You applying to be a moderator or something? :confused:
I am just following forum rules, which everyone should have read.
This just opens a section where every second post is verbal abuse.

Serge

I am just following forum rules, which everyone should have read.
This just opens a section where every second post is verbal abuse.
Lol

Mate, don't be a tool, people like you, don't be that guy that everyone suddenly has valid reason to believe is a ******. If you felt so strongly about the thread, you should have never posted something in it period, never mind twice.

Master B

Lol

Mate, don't be a tool, people like you, don't be that guy that everyone suddenly has valid reason to believe is a ******. If you felt so strongly about the thread, you should have never posted something in it period, never mind twice.
I am free to give my opinion about every thread.. ofc according to forum rules.

Marv

Banned
Whats wrong with all these motherfuckers? Ceto, Enes, Marv, Master B.. Stop sucking so much **** please.. Its obvious youre retarded - but i can get help for that 2..
Thats what you get when your mam is a *h*** then people f**** your mother. Don complain if nobody did you wouldn be here

Serge

I am free to give my opinion about every thread.. ofc according to forum rules.
Funny that

I never took you for the type of person to contradict yourself just to keep his stance as the forum police. You make a post saying whoever continues to post is silly, you tell maniak your 'disappointed' in him (clearly under the impression that he will care lol), but you still continue to post in the same thread.

Shame

Anyway @Chase, your next moderator is here waiting for you

Master B

Funny that

I never took you for the type of person to contradict yourself just to keep his stance as the forum police. You make a post saying whoever continues to post is silly, you tell maniak your 'disappointed' in him (clearly under the impression that he will care lol), but you still continue to post in the same thread.

Shame

Anyway @Chase, your next moderator is here waiting for you
It's a shame that you didn't get the point that every next post is verbal abuse..
Let's take a look on replies after my reply. These guys cursed me and they were verbal abusing me.
I never said anything against them.
Do you now get the point? Take 5 minutes and read again. From my reply to the bottom, and I hope everything will be clear then.

"as the forum police" --> You are calling me a forum police because I do not support verbal abuse and cursing...Think twice before replying.

If i were "a forum police" I would instantly lock this thread, and ban those players who after warnings kept swearing, cursing and verbal abusing. So, I am looking forward to becoming a moderator :)
@Chase - FTX Games

Serge

It's a shame that you didn't get the point that every next post is verbal abuse..
Let's take a look on replies after my reply. These guys cursed me and they were verbal abusing me.
I never said anything against them.
Do you now get the point? Take 5 minutes and read again. From my reply to the bottom, and I hope everything will be clear then.

"as the forum police" --> You are calling me a forum police because I do not support verbal abuse and cursing...Think twice before replying.

If i were "a forum police" I would instantly lock this thread, and ban those players who after warnings kept swearing, cursing and verbal abusing. So, I am looking forward to becoming a moderator :)
@Chase - FTX Games
Your getting verbal abuse because you came into a thread, crying about the thread, then saying hurrr im not gonna post coz this is so wrong!! Maniak im so disappointed in you cry, what are you his mother? some sort of authoritative figure on here that people should care about the 'opinion' of?

You come off looking like

As for think twice before replying, maybe think twice before posting, your a clever person (apparently), yet your still posting in a thread that YOU were the first to tell everyone else they are silly for replying to - Like i originally said, if you felt so 'strongly' (cry maniak i so dissapointtt in uuuuuu) about the thread, you shouldnt have posted in the first place, never mind twice, or three times, or four now?

So, as you said 'Think twice before replying'

Last edited by a moderator:

Master B

Your getting verbal abuse because you came into a thread, crying about the thread, then saying hurrr im not gonna post coz this is so wrong!! Maniak im so disappointed in you cry, what are you his mother? some sort of authoritative figure on here that people should care about the 'opinion' of?

You come off looking like a ***,

As for think twice before replying, maybe think twice before posting, your a clever person (apparently), yet your still posting in a thread that YOU were the first to tell everyone else they are silly for replying to - Like i originally said, if you felt so 'strongly' (cry maniak i so dissapointtt in uuuuuu) about the thread, you shouldnt have posted in the first place, never mind twice, or three times, or four now?

So, as you said 'Think twice before replying'

"Your getting verbal abuse because you came into a thread" --> This is not a reason for verbal abusing.

"Maniak im so disappointed in you cry, what are you his mother? some sort of authoritative figure on here that people should care about the 'opinion' of?" --> 3 possibilities now. Maniak can just read my "message of disappointment". He can either reply like "I don't care what you think". Or her could verbal abuse me. And believe me, the last one is the worst and most immature

JackBlack

"Your getting verbal abuse because you came into a thread" --> This is not a reason for verbal abusing.

"Maniak im so disappointed in you cry, what are you his mother? some sort of authoritative figure on here that people should care about the 'opinion' of?" --> 3 possibilities now. Maniak can just read my "message of disappointment". He can either reply like "I don't care what you think". Or her could verbal abuse me. And believe me, the last one is the worst and most immature
Why so serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.