Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need tips for more free coins for ftp players

BenOG

Administrator
Hello, there are a few ways to get more coins. There is a daily gift within the store, check it when you log on each day. Every 3 hours you can collect a chest that has a chance to have coins in it. The supply run, once you have enough fuel, will provide you with some coins. Lastly, we do have a store where you can purchase a specific amount directly. Thank you for playing!

Lukiluv

Yes but most sites with a fan page offers links for free credits or bonuses. That's how i got to this site thinking i could acquire more credits but i don't see anything like that.

BenOG

Administrator
Hello, there are a few ways to get more coins. There is a daily gift within the store, check it when you log on each day. Every 3 hours you can collect a chest that has a chance to have coins in it. The supply run, once you have enough fuel, will provide you with some coins. Lastly, we do have a store where you can purchase a specific amount directly. Thank you for playing!
We've also added the ability to sign up for updates via email. This will award you with free coins too.