Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need to change war mode!!

IL MAGO

I think the war mode of this game has changed ..... There are too many unbalanced wars .....
Too much difference in compound levels
Too much difference in player levels.
The biggest fun in this game is the wars !!! , And if they are not funny ... the game dies
They need change

Maniakbn96

I think the war mode of this game has changed ..... There are too many unbalanced wars .....
Too much difference in compound levels
Too much difference in player levels.
The biggest fun in this game is the wars !!! , And if they are not funny ... the game dies
They need change
The 24/7 has spoken

IL MAGO

My idea of war

1) Put war on departure time and duration
2) Make tournament wars with 4-5 cartels
3) free attacks, and you can beat, once all the opponents of the other cartels
4) free troop creations
5) gradual award based on placement

Maniakbn96

It is only the fault of guys like you...
Guys with **** Defence and a ranking which is totally faked because of 24/7 on... so if you have want to change something start by your self...
Your cartel is simply to bad to be in top 10
But you are there because of faked fanking.. so you have to fight with the guys there....
of course you lose every war... and that's completely the right way!
Guys like you destroy the game... nothing else

Maniakbn96

Free attacks... free troops creation...

Why not directly 10 million resis for all?

IL MAGO

You can change games and spend your money in so many other games ..... why do you complain?
Easy to win spending a lot of money ...... hiihihiihhi

I use my time in the game ... you use your money ......

Learn to have respect for your opponents ..... and you'll have more consideration .....

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

that's the way a freemium game works

And everyone knows how you a guy can be online 24/7 and only is valnuarable because of the counter in game...

And i have respect for my opponents,
Guys like don Romano, or Pablo(Lgf) and much others

But absolutly not for guys like you

Last edited:

Serge

Hey IL MAGO

Maybe try not being a cheater and using an autoclicker? I hope chase ignores your post and anything you have to say to be honest, people like you are the last to be coming on here and asking for things to make the game better

'respect your opponents' - why dont you do that? why do you cheat and use software so you are online 24/7 so people can never attack you? The only reason you have so many medals is because people give up trying to attack you

IL MAGO

Sorry ... what would be the difference with those two players you named?

Hello serge, i'm not cheating and i do not use autocliker .... try to attack me from 11 pm to 9 am and you'll always find me free

Do we make the names of those using autoclickers?

biglucas

Why did you spend a million dollars feel right to offend people? Who do you think You Are ? The boss of Narcos? Or do you really feel pablo escobar? Congratulations for the figure by idiot ...

Maniakbn96

Why did you spend a million dollars feel right to offend people?
Where I offend him? I only have no respect!

The boss of Narcos? Or do you really feel pablo escobar?
No and No

Just compare your base and his base...
then your ranking and his ranking

By the way you have been a guy I counted to the guys I have respect
Because your ranking/lvl/Defence are in a Healthy relationship

Last edited:

IL MAGO

inform yourself before you speak ... ... you're just throwing mud to your cartel

biglucas

There are many things that do not work well in this game .. We are here to talk suggesting improvements .. there is no need to quarrel and attack by offending the enemy signposts. Mago invests time and money as everyone gets to improve and if you do not believe it enters our cartel and chats at any time and you will find it online... I only play since January is normal to have a low ranking ..

JackBlack

It is only the fault of guys like you...
Guys with **** Defence and a ranking which is totally faked because of 24/7 on... so if you have want to change something start by your self...
Your cartel is simply to bad to be in top 10
But you are there because of faked fanking.. so you have to fight with the guys there....
of course you lose every war... and that's completely the right way!
Guys like you destroy the game... nothing else
You are so full if crap. Start looking at your cartel before talking about others. Let's eliminate the people who spent more than 1000$ from both cartels and see how many people are left in yours. We encourage and help our players that wont spend, we don't throw them out. We are an 100% italian speaking cartel, and because of this choice our pool of players is quite smaller than yours, so if we compare our achievements with the available materials and yours, whose cartel is crap?

Maniakbn96

There are many things that do not work well in this game .. We are here to talk suggesting improvements .. there is no need to quarrel and attack by offending the enemy signposts. Mago invests time and money as everyone gets to improve and if you do not believe it enters our cartel and chats at any time and you will find it online... I only play since January is normal to have a low ranking ..
Your ranking is not low... you started in January, so you also spent a bunch of money to improve fast.. and for that, your ranking is very good...

Our cartel is all around the world, every time zone... we have a chat to report to all other members when someone who seems to be always online is offline or valnurable...

So you often see, if a guy is only playing like crazy or if he "plays" 24 hours 7 days a week...

For example trevas from lgf... in past, he played like crazy! Always online 15-16 hours a day.. but the rest offline..

How ever...

If the clan war would be changed like mago suggested, free attacks and free troops.

Where is the competition?

Set in nothing... only can win...

Maniakbn96

You are so full if crap. Start looking at your cartel before talking about others. Let's eliminate the people who spent more than 1000$ from both cartels and see how many people are left in yours. We encourage and help our players that wont spend, we don't throw them out. We are an 100% italian speaking cartel, and because of this choice our pool of players is quite smaller than yours, so if we compare our achievements with the available materials and yours, whose cartel is crap?
Thank you for explaining the bad side of a freemium game...

IL MAGO

I told you we don't use tricks ... I told you when to find me offline ... What more do you want?

Last edited:

biglucas

I'M your fan !!!

Maniakbn96

I told you we don't use tricks ... I told you when to find me offline ... What more do you want?

Are you mad because we said NO to the invitation of Romano?
I can not be mad about that because I do not know about which invitation you speak