Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nerf Firebomb --> Too much dmg

Julio

Where is the skill in killing an enemy base with only bombs? What is the justification in building up your defenses if your opponent makes 3 clicks on their phone and your finca is destroyed. might as well have ftx sell a sicario with nuclear bomb capabilities...

GHI1968

It does say Narcos Cartel wars..... not Narcos Hide In A Bunker!

LAGRIMA

they already nerf the damage on firebombs on scorpion what more you want you must be one of the people that wont spend money in the game but want everything to go his way i bet anything you not even got 1 scorpion tnat why you saying that cause i bet anything that if you was doing the same thing whit firebombs you wont say nothing spend money and get better the people that do that get better

Master B

they already nerf the damage on firebombs on scorpion what more you want you must be one of the people that wont spend money in the game but want everything to go his way i bet anything you not even got 1 scorpion tnat why you saying that cause i bet anything that if you was doing the same thing whit firebombs you wont say nothing spend money and get better the people that do that get better
Please tell me how to get scorpion? everyone who has 4 scorpions, they bought them or get in chest.. i haven't got any contract for him yet. This game and raiding wasn't meant to just drop 3 firebombs on finca and good bye.. why do you have RL, PC, cannons, machine, towers, flamethrowers? What's the purpose of that? Think little bit. I say nerf the firebomb.. there are many solutions.. there is solution to buff health of finca..

LAGRIMA

Please tell me how to get scorpion? everyone who has 4 scorpions, they bought them or get in chest.. i haven't got any contract for him yet. This game and raiding wasn't meant to just drop 3 firebombs on finca and good bye.. why do you have RL, PC, cannons, machine, towers, flamethrowers? What's the purpose of that? Think little bit. I say nerf the firebomb.. there are many solutions.. there is solution to buff health of finca..

LAGRIMA

you need to buy them i got 8 scorpions already and diego is good too missiles take out a finca whit out troops i got 10 diegos but you need to buy the scorpions diego you get easy from chest but not scorpion

Master B

Then "pay to play" goes in. It should be balanced. Ofc if you pay for the game you will have something better.. But this is ridiculous. Defense has no point then.