Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nerf Firebomb --> Too much dmg

Master B

Hello to everyone.. I have recently faced with a problem called "firebombs"
My Cartel is always in Cartel Wars .. The highest level in our cartel is level 45 .. and there has been many attacks by levels 47 and 48 on our members that are lvl 45, but only with firebombs, they destroy Finca only with firebombs.. (I said okay, they are 3 levels above and they have dmg) but I saw this picture that i uploaded 10 mins ago.. Finca doesn't have enough health and it is stupid.. That means if you want to be strong enough to raid a player only by firebombs you have to buy gold and talents for firebomb damage.. It is not balanced between regular players (who doesn't want to buy golds) and players who buy gold every now and then. I bought gold few times, but I won't spend 1000€ on game. Here is the picture that I found unbalanced. if anyone agrees, reply please.

Last war we lost because some players lvl 45 have 5 sicarios with talents 5/5 defensive building health.. and it is impossible to kill them, only if you have 4 Scorpions and talents with firebomb dmg.. So please, give Finca more health or nerf Scorpion.. Some players have 4 Diegos and talents for missle dmg, but still they are unable to kill finca only with missles so it is okay.

Attachments

Maniakbn96

Hello to everyone.. I have recently faced with a problem called "firebombs"
My Cartel is always in Cartel Wars .. The highest level in our cartel is level 45 .. and there has been many attacks by levels 47 and 48 on our members that are lvl 45, but only with firebombs, they destroy Finca only with firebombs.. (I said okay, they are 3 levels above and they have dmg) but I saw this picture that i uploaded 10 mins ago.. Finca doesn't have enough health and it is stupid.. That means if you want to be strong enough to raid a player only by firebombs you have to buy gold and talents for firebomb damage.. It is not balanced between regular players (who doesn't want to buy golds) and players who buy gold every now and then. I bought gold few times, but I won't spend 1000€ on game. Here is the picture that I found unbalanced. if anyone agrees, reply please.

Last war we lost because some players lvl 45 have 5 sicarios with talents 5/5 defensive building health.. and it is impossible to kill them, only if you have 4 Scorpions and talents with firebomb dmg.. So please, give Finca more health or nerf Scorpion.. Some players have 4 Diegos and talents for missle dmg, but still they are unable to kill finca only with missles so it is okay.

Talents kicked balance away from the game.

It is possible since they brought talents to nuke down fina with Diego...

But do not nerf another sic or a sic again!

And never nerf Diego is is there since game started...
10 contracts, easy to get for everyone.

There are other ways than a nerf

Master B

Of course, I have my base layout, and sometimes I got raided, sometimes i defend.. that's the nature of this game. There will always be stronger players than you.. But i don't mind if somebody is stronger because he is not training anything else than fuegos, and he destroyed me with fuegos.. that's fine.. Or if he has some nice tactics... But when somebody wins because he has ****** squad, but he spent 1000€ on this game to get super talents.. then he isn't better player than me.. he just has money, he bought and that's the only reason that i got raided, because he bought gold...

Master B

Talents kicked balance away from the game.

It is possible since they brought talents to nuke down fina with Diego...

But do not nerf another sic or a sic again!

And never nerf Diego is is there since game started...
10 contracts, easy to get for everyone.

There are other ways than a nerf
Say the other ways, please.. I am broad-minded for every advice. I saw your base mate, I have nothing with that you have all good talents. It is fine.. You have good sicarios, and good talents, that's the tactic.. but if you buy 4 scorpions and you buy talents and you smash my finca in 3 sec. then something isn't working correctly, am I right?
However, maybe I have some chance in destroying your base if i have a great tactic.. but you don't need tactic if you have 4 scorpions and + 200% on firebomb dmg.. then it is just 3 taps on mobile phone and that's it. i have no chance in defending.. but if you have great talents on defensive sicarios, I still have a chance if i put a good tactic.

Serge

Please don't be stupid

Nerf firebombs.. for what?

The finca should be given more health, that we can all agree on

But no, nothing else needs to be 'nerfed'

Maniakbn96

Say the other ways, please.. I am broad-minded for every advice. I saw your base mate, I have nothing with that you have all good talents. It is fine.. You have good sicarios, and good talents, that's the tactic.. but if you buy 4 victors and you buy talents and you smash my finca in 3 sec. then something isn't working correctly, am I right?
I wrote maybe 10 minutes after downloading update to chase and asked them what they have done with that update?!?

Suggestions

Give finca more health
Or
Give finca Health sicario (allow only one)
Or
Give attributes to upgrade finca ( bulletproof window or such things) to reduce damage from missile and firebomb on finca
Or
Just say only 50 percent damage by hit finca with missile or fb

Julio

I agree with the op, except i don't believe FTX can nerf scorpion. To many people have spent real $ in acquiring and upgrading him. If they do nerf Scorpion, i would welcome the change. Too powerful for the game.

I think FTX should come up with anti- scorpion or anti- diego options such as air defense, increased finca health, sicarios with finca health, etc.

Master B

Please don't be stupid

Nerf firebombs.. for what?

The finca should be given more health, that we can all agree on

But no, nothing else needs to be 'nerfed'
You call me stupid? I just gave a suggestion, that's all.
The reason of this comments is to get more ideas, nothing else.
maniak nice suggestions ;)

Maniakbn96

I agree with the op, except i don't believe FTX can nerf scorpion. To many people have spent real $ in acquiring and upgrading him. If they do nerf Scorpion, i would welcome the change. Too powerful for the game.

I think FTX should come up with anti- scorpion or anti- diego options such as air defense, increased finca health, sicarios with finca health, etc.
There was a scorpion nerf already.. they can not do again

Serge

No mate I don't think YOU are STUPID

I just think the idea of nerfing firebombs, would be stupid lol

Julio

Problem with official forums... All these nerf this nerf that idiots.
Calling people idiots for pointing out a blatant game imbalance seems a bit juvenile to me. The op believes that having an overpowered sicario setup where a finca can just be bombed into destruction doesn't seem like an appropriate game design and that is should be addressed in some manner.

The forum is for respectful exchanges of ideas and advice. If your opinion is that everything is fine without adjustments, just state that. If you have a constructive suggestion, please give it.

tester

Firebombs is fine, it has just been nerf. Please don't complained after every raid on your base. That's how the game work. You want to also nerf Flacos, rpg, fuegoes (again), FB, and missile maybe? Lol So your base somehow survive :)

Ben

If you guys nerf any more I'm outta here this all bs tell those get players to get sicnarios and get rite fuses to help them deffend there base like rest of us did all.the changes all have suxed so far

Nutty

I wanna get raided as much as possible lol. Gives me revenges and I can't get enough resources without them! Quit trying to make defense stronger, these games r all about attack. Of course the game isn't balanced when youre comparing yourself to the top guys nor should it be