Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New competence

Rural

This is their new skill, Before the players disembark, Now finished it no longer needs.

F0fu5c0

It's FTX's new system to counter no deploy. By boosting missile damage to the Finca... again... :rolleyes:

zecke2

That is what many player bring to rage. And nobody from the competent people will talk about this error in game balance.
@Chase what will ftx do ? When will ftx remove this unfair gameplay.
The community has told you and the support team many many many innovation. FTX takes always the wrong way. Instead of making game better and fair they make it more complicate , unfairly and even more expensive.

Why it is not possible to have a constructive communication.

dirty

You need the skill set bonus of (ground defense ) will stop that, then (protective fury skillz) will damage thier troops more the longer they are on your base.

MR GARY KIRSOPP

You need the skill set bonus of (ground defense ) will stop that, then (protective fury skillz) will damage thier troops more the longer they are on your base.
How do you get the ground defence skill? I can't get my head round these new skills

EgregiousParagon.

I believe narco is the only game that allow this hackery. The developers choosing to provide high paying players with 100% win mechanism no deployment needed.

Dear Chase aren't you embarrassed where current raid leader finished 25 battles in 10 minutes. This 4 button win system looks ridiculous.

I Personally asked you to make it harder Not easier.

Rural

before update it arrives on my base. now that people wept looked at the result.

zecke2

@Chase On the other side : base with 6 sicarios and all 6 with ground defense ! Are you kidding me . Have you think about the skill features BEFORE release ?? I wait of constructive answer Mr. Chase !!

Oh i forgot the weekend is comming and nobody is interesting in forum members. Important is paying .
And btw. Where can i buy this skills ( ground defense,big bang flash ) ?? I have never seen an offer to buy and other player have many from this game changing skills . It is fair ? I dont think so !

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are watching closely as to how the new skills and set bonuses are playing out. We will bring them into their intended design if they are not functioning as such.

zecke2

We are watching closely as to how the new skills and set bonuses are playing out. We will bring them into their intended design if they are not functioning as such.
I ve heard that before...
The same you told us with the no deploy desaster and many other game errors You always say we look at this we look at that. And on end of the day nothing happens and so week,month,years goes by. Which big game error have you fixed ? I didnt know one.
It must be in your interest that players are satisfied and play with pleasure. Than players pay for things. Many players bought things to make them stronger . And then you introduce other things and all what we buy before is worthless. THAT IS NOT SATISFIED. that feels like a kick in the ....

Sorry but you must react now and fix it.

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

It is working but working is hardcore expensive... If attacker has 4 times lvl 5 Big Bang set his most effective way to deal max damage is 3 Flashbang and 5 missiles
66 energy at start ( in top cartel)
-30 for 3 times Flashbang
-35 for 5 missiles

With maxed diegos and perfect skills it is 851904 damage.
With prision bonus max fincs health 39100
So you need minimum 55 percent ground defence to get not no deployed...
55 percent ground damage means your fincs gets 383356 damage...

In best case, you have 72 percent ground defence...
Means your finca gets only 238533 damage...

So no deploy counter Strategie is there but very expensive

Rural

The simplest was to mount the 50,000 finca or give the prison bonus to all

Rural

Your skills serves those who are wealthy. It serves to those who cheat in the game

zecke2

The simplest was to mount the 50,000 finca or give the prison bonus to all
This have we said weeks,month ago. But it brings no money to ftx. You need to kill the rich guys groud defense bases the big bang flash. It cost much money. And who will benifits . Right , only ftx.
And if they sold many skills there comes another and another " innovation " to pull your money out of your pocket ;-)
Its a never ending story.
DONT BUY ANYTHING .
ftx have made enough money with false promises and greedy behavior.
Unfortunately this is the truth :-(

Rural

Long time I did not buy offer. personally more want to buy me and all my cartel.