Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Event for 07/7/17

Honeybadger

Wonder how this event will be hopefully just as good in rewards like the last 2. What do you guys think?

Attachments

double pownage

Im starting this event 12 hours befoure ut finish as rewards too crap to loose your sicarios for this.

Geoff

How are these events bad ? Yea resources arnt the best or either contracts or gear. But it's pretty easy to complete and end of the day it's stuff that we end up using anyway. And if it's going to be a weekly event I'm up for that better than every other month.

Julio

The rewards have been okay and they are free. Frankly, if they are running the events much more regularly then they are adequate.

The problem is that FTX has been very poor at communicating what to expect from the events. Players have come to expect high resource rewards to complete needed upgrades just like they received during the first event. However, FTX has provided different types of rewards throughout the events. Some have had directives, some have not. If they are going to run the events much more frequently I don't want everybody receiving directives that often. Last week, when the event was finished I had 17 more sicarios than I had at the start of the event. The event the week before I received gear that would have taken me weeks or months to craft myself. FTX has a history of taking things away from players and crushing their expectations such as removing the port, reducing the resources provided by the events, and even this forum has created expectations that player feedback would be used to improve the game when in fact it hasn't. FTX needs to work hard to create appropriate expectations and communicate them to its player's base and then meet and exceed them in order to create raving fans

double pownage

They give ****** event and ur happy lol.

If event is good u dont wanne miss it, would care less if i miss these type events.

Rewards are all that matters in every game., No on plays game for junk.

The port is gone for this junk. They only want u to waste gold thats all.

Buhawi

I think the 7star inventory are nice. you wont get that easy or you have to pay $100 to get a set of those. I think i'd rather play on the event than nothing. you just have to plan it well. 2nd unit or 1st unit. yes you have to wait for 2 days to use your sicarios. that's the only thing that they should remove. lol. or if you were able to finish it, that unit should be playable already.

F0fu5c0

7 star material is a far more valuable reward than resources, in my opinion.

Julio

Well reward sux because not everyone clears the whole map.
I agree there is a lot of disparity between rewards. It's basically a pay to play reward event with some lesser rewards for free to play...

Last edited:

double pownage

Stop making a weekly **** event there a reason why olympics is every 4 years so its big awesome special and not junk this stuff is.

Another good thing turned to **** in months lol

lobsterboy

I chose normal in stage 4 and I don't see any rank 7 upgrade gear. I can , however get rank 6 upgrade gear (3 heavy helmets) for 850 points, which I am thrilled about. I still have a couple of diegos to rank up to level 6. I got 15 levels in a row and nothing special in the 5 plata bags. I got a 1 star Espectro in my platinum chest. Free stuff is better than no free stuff but I do miss my good sicarios while they are locked into the event. Do you actually get them back once you finish the event or do you still have to wait until the event is officially over?

Julio

I chose normal in stage 4 and I don't see any rank 7 upgrade gear. I can , however get rank 6 upgrade gear (3 heavy helmets) for 850 points, which I am thrilled about. I still have a couple of diegos to rank up to level 6. I got 15 levels in a row and nothing special in the 5 plata bags. I got a 1 star Espectro in my platinum chest. Free stuff is better than no free stuff but I do miss my good sicarios while they are locked into the event. Do you actually get them back once you finish the event or do you still have to wait until the event is officially over?
Why in the world are you starting this two days before the event ends if you may lose your best sics for two days?

Wait until Sunday when you are done using them for the day!!!

To answer your question, I don't know. If it is like the past events, if your sics finish the event alive you can still use them.