Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Event for 07/7/17

Rdogg420kgb

Do u get purple gear on normal level or just hard level?
I beat it on hard and didn't get nothing for a reward a bunch of 500xp points thats it and im level 50 the new event is a joke i will not be playing it unless they fix it what a waste

Rdogg420kgb

New event is a waste of time no reward a bunch of xp500 points and one blue chest and i beat it on hard im level 50 what is xp500 going to do for me come on ftx

Rdogg420kgb

Was on stage 5 last time now they've downgraded to stage 4. Chose hard mode and still same reward as normal mode doesn't include rank 7 gears. Disappointing @Chase - FTX Games
They did the same thing to me im very disappointing at ftx i beat it on hard and only got 1 blue chest and a bunch of xp500 points and im level 50 how is that helpful and didn't get nothing for guerilla factory

Rdogg420kgb

They did the same thing to me im very disappointing at ftx i beat it on hard and only got 1 blue chest and a bunch of xp500 points and im level 50 how is that helpful and didn't get nothing for guerilla factory
All there bases were level 30 to 32 on hard and im level 50 is this a joke or game error please answer ftx

Thug Life

Why in the world are you starting this two days before the event ends if you may lose your best sics for two days?

Wait until Sunday when you are done using them for the day!!!

To answer your question, I don't know. If it is like the past events, if your sics finish the event alive you can still use them.
Yes you get them back when u finish the event

double pownage

If fools keep wasting money on this crap, then don't complain u get crap.

Let them go broke , nothing good will ever come money vs making good game ends up in a pile of turd.

Crashy

Banned
If fools keep wasting money on this crap, then don't complain u get crap.

Let them go broke , nothing good will ever come money vs making good game ends up in a pile of turd.
I used to spend money just for the fun of it not any more.