Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New event

Gang Buster

This could the event where the dev are trying to console players with better rewards and some meaningful sic

Else this will be a disaster for the game and dev to go through same meaningless event and face the wrath of all players

Matt

This could be the dream event we've all been waiting for

Juan Crashy

Is there anyway of finding out a little more detail about the event? For example some of us may not want to participate if its only going to be a speed missile finca run with not many rewards or no guerilla directives awarded. Its not worth locking 4 good sicarios away when you could be using them elsewhere and actually earning resources.

Gang Buster

The new event that started today is a joke... final rewards are much lesser then previous event...

Last time i played in lvl 4 event and came first this time the event lvl is 3..
My base is lvl 33 and finaca 14, squad camp 14, helipad 14, training camp 13

Falco lvl 14
Firebomb lvl 8
Missile lvl 14

With this combination i did expect a tough event and ofcourse so called good rewards...

Marv

Banned
The new event that started today is a joke... final rewards are much lesser then previous event...

Last time i played in lvl 4 event and came first this time the event lvl is 3..
My base is lvl 33 and finaca 14, squad camp 14, helipad 14, training camp 13

Falco lvl 14
Firebomb lvl 8
Missile lvl 14

With this combination i did expect a tough event and ofcourse so called good rewards...

Again lesser rss then last event?
Is that even possible?

Your. Joking ?

Yeo

The rewards are much lower.

First place on hard
720,600 cash
396,600 wood
240,600 stone
28,299 iron

I will never get first place in a league and I also play normal so I am expecting to gain resources no more than an average 43 base would give out. It is unfortunate since I had planned out my expansion with a much higher event rewards payout in mind.

Before the wave of people who will no doubt flood the forums complaining, I think it's good to remember that this will have been consecutive events. Free resource is free resource no matter how little. I think there are more important balance issues concerning the game than free events.

zecke2

We all think this event must be better..
Ohh we think wrong..
The same garbage event than last week..
The same low resources ...
Congratulations ftx and chase you have make us happy .... no more money for this crap...
Its time to kick all your programmers and get a good one :--)))

I can't stop laughing .... thank you for nothing .. IT'S A SHAME

Last edited: