Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New event

IvanZG

normal 270k, hard 297k.

NO GUERILLA REWARDS!
NOTHING FOR PURPLE SICARIO!
REWARDS ARE TO WEAK!

Finished in 9m50s, max points - I'm 3rd on list. Maybe I need faster internet connection for finishing first?

If event are like this one they should go every week! Not enough resources for one building!

ElDiabllo

normal 270k, hard 297k.

NO GUERILLA REWARDS!
NOTHING FOR PURPLE SICARIO!
REWARDS ARE TO WEAK!

Finished in 9m50s, max points - I'm 3rd on list. Maybe I need faster internet connection for finishing first?

If event are like this one they should go every week! Not enough resources for one building!
:D:D:p:p

double pownage

No point in doing event without decent rewards, just pathetic.

Which fool would even spend gold, u get more resources playing the map.

Ftx is joke, even more slap in the face then one before.

Easier but still ****

MAXIMUS

Ur joking so no guerilla material so what's the point of the building

Idiots are actually spending that outrageous amount gold on weapon storage ...blame them .....FTX are greedy capitalists, wush i could just buldoze the building

Dr.D.Fence

If these kind of events are a weekly thing, than it's okay with me. :)

I agree here. IF we get a weekly event and each event helps in different rewards then im fine with it. For the amount of energy I spend playing it works fine. Still not buying gold or sending any real cash for this game.

Matt

What level has everyone been doing this event on dunno whether to go on the hard level

Yeo

What level has everyone been doing this event on dunno whether to go on the hard level
I just turned level 44 and will end up in second place of my leaderboard on normal mode as long as I complete it. I'm currently 23/25. The event was far easier and playable than last weeks. I'm not even running the event with very good sicarios. Took me at 15/25 to require my first reinforcement. Once I got to 20/25, I required reinforcements after each attack, but never failed an attack. I think players level 40+ should be able to complete the entire event on normal.

The difference in rewards between normal and hard is negligible anyways. Unless you're sure to sweep through hard, you might as well cruise through normal and try for most points/first place.

eas1.jpg
hard1.jpg
eas2.jpg
hard2.jpg

afca_oc

Somehow the rewards for places 51-100 (2x 5k plata and 2 plata bags) are better then the rewards for places 21-50 (2x 5k plata and 2 useless bronze sicario chests)

Dan

Somehow the rewards for places 51-100 (2x 5k plata and 2 plata bags) are better then the rewards for places 21-50 (2x 5k plata and 2 useless bronze sicario chests)
Oh, in case no one had found out yet, the limited edition chest is the rebadged bronze chest :rolleyes: (FTX used same tactic for champion chest = rebadged gold chest)

Matt

Does anyone actually run this forum, or basically it's just us lot moaning to each other

lobsterboy

I finished in second place at level 24/25 in stage 4, normal. I couldn't finish level 25 (too many rocket launchers). Along the way, I got my first reaper outright in a chest. I got a 2 star Jengi in my diamond chest for placing second and a jumpsuit to rank up sicarios to level 7 in one of my plata/gear bags. All in all, a decent result.

Last edited: