Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New ranks system

dsounded

Give me the answer then ? If you talked about the league why do your changes affect global rank ?

Plus, i lost 750 gold already, lost positions in local/global rank and you just say: wait. Believe me it's not helpful at all. Since I don't want to lose another 1k gold.

Yes, I have suggestion. Let me repeat myself for the 3rd time:
Make league grouping based on level: +-3. Remove bonus points. It will leave league the same but won't affect global rank. Please, do it asap, because otherwise a lot of low players will go, maybe you don't care about them, but just in case.

And please before any update in the future ask people about the ways you can perform it. Don't listen only to one party. Because since now your game is good enough only for 61+ lvl spenders. I guess Skinner is really happy, noone will come closer to his rank.

Waiting for your response @Ben - FTX Games

Last edited:

Gorilas

Since the medal calculation has been changed i never reach top five at the weekly
I am 46level and i have to competite opponents at 61level
As you understand there is no competition
Its just a gold reward for high levels players against low levels players
Just exactly like bounty event
Ftx creates league in bounty hunt by calculating only the number of participants and there are opponents with compound 81level to play against opponent cartels with 21 lever compound
That is the meaning of FAIR PLAY....
Now in weekly league do the same FAIR PLAY....By creating leagues based on medals and not in level
That is the ftx philosophy for FAIR PLAY.....
I have sent thousands of mails to Ftx
The answer is the same...
They pass my messages to the developers....
Hahahaha
Everytime ftx change something the game becomes worse and worst
Ie the medal calculation....
Ftx created chaos!!!!
They rewards high level players and cartels against of lower level players and cartels
Ftx has Very racistic and humiliating behavior against low level players
They changed the movie night rewards
They made movie night like free chest
They give small plata and not gold
They changed the medals calculation and the gold from league is gone as well
So since there is not another way for gold supply there is not reason to play narcos any more
8 members in my cartel already quit of narcos
They cant play without gold
The cant buy gold all the time
Narcos became a game only for rich guys who can spend a lot of money
The customer support told me that i can earn gold from sicarios that i kill when i am under attack...but...unfortunately david has strong armor...
David is a ghost ...is not existed in the roulette any more...
I spent all my tokens for changing roulettes and i ve never found david
Ftx will play narcos with themselves
The rest of us will quit narcos
There is no more fun in this game
How difficult is to create a weekly league with players at the same levels like raid events or challenges???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How difficult is to create bounty league with cartels with equal level ????????????????
How difficult is to give more gold to the chest boxes and to the movie night????????????????????
None of them is difficult
Ftx cares only for their gold sales and their income
Ftx dont care for us
Ftx dont care for our fun thats why they destroy low level players
Narcos is an unfair game just only for spenders
Congrats ftx
I wish you the best
I dont like your philosophy
I dont like narcos any more
I cant earn gold
I cant find david
I cant pay any more for gold
I quit of narcos
There are plenty of games that i can play instead of narcos
Bye

Gorilas

Ftx said that they will fix the weekly league???????
Will they give 1000gold to each of us that they destroyed????????
Hahahaha
IF ftx fix that medal issue ,something else will be not working
We all know how good are the upgrades of ftx and they will leave us one month without war until finish the upgrade
Hahahaha
Tragic

Doods1985

Oh please people, as they said give it some time to get fixed!!! Am sure within 3 .. Maximum 4 years the league balance sill get back in order, HAVE SOME RESPECT PEOPLE!!! JEEZ!

Am still waiting for war matchmaking to be balanced... 2 years ago. LITTERALLY! so sit down and wait.

Doods1985

In response to the original purpose of this thread: As we mentioned in our Community Concerns post, please give the new Rank system some time to move past its current growing pains. The changes that we have made to the system were based on Community suggestions, and the updates will take a couple of weeks to display fully. Please be patient during this transitionary period.

We genuinely appreciate any further suggestions you have to improve the system and will take those into account when considering any potential adjustments in the future.

«We genuinely appreciate any further suggestions you have to improve the system and will take those into account when considering any potential adjustments in the future»

Now say that again, but really slowly .

If I could reach to the hands of god, just once, I will hold em , and il facepalm my self so -- hard ! Seriously people! Unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorilas

Is ftx planning to reward us somehow for this transitionary period that we are losing gold????????????????????????????????????????
Up to now i have lost 1000gold from league and movie night changes

Gorilas

April and I have been working on a document that we will likely publish on the forums within the next few days, that will address this issue as well as many others. Stay tuned.
How ftx is planning to reward us for this unequality that created ???
I have lost 1000 gold up to now from weekly tournament and movie night

Gorilas

In response to the original purpose of this thread: As we mentioned in our Community Concerns post, please give the new Rank system some time to move past its current growing pains. The changes that we have made to the system were based on Community suggestions, and the updates will take a couple of weeks to display fully. Please be patient during this transitionary period.

We genuinely appreciate any further suggestions you have to improve the system and will take those into account when considering any potential adjustments in the future.
I have sent you mails with my suggestions
But i dont know if anybody is really able and willing to help us
It seems that the developers are amateurs and ftx is really scrooge without feeling any sympathy for poor low level players

ipasher

Since the medal calculation has been changed i never reach top five at the weekly
I am 46level and i have to competite opponents at 61level
As you understand there is no competition
Its just a gold reward for high levels players against low levels players
Just exactly like bounty event
Ftx creates league in bounty hunt by calculating only the number of participants and there are opponents with compound 81level to play against opponent cartels with 21 lever compound
That is the meaning of FAIR PLAY....
Now in weekly league do the same FAIR PLAY....By creating leagues based on medals and not in level
That is the ftx philosophy for FAIR PLAY.....
I have sent thousands of mails to Ftx
The answer is the same...
They pass my messages to the developers....
Hahahaha
Everytime ftx change something the game becomes worse and worst
Ie the medal calculation....
Ftx created chaos!!!!
They rewards high level players and cartels against of lower level players and cartels
Ftx has Very racistic and humiliating behavior against low level players
They changed the movie night rewards
They made movie night like free chest
They give small plata and not gold
They changed the medals calculation and the gold from league is gone as well
So since there is not another way for gold supply there is not reason to play narcos any more
8 members in my cartel already quit of narcos
They cant play without gold
The cant buy gold all the time
Narcos became a game only for rich guys who can spend a lot of money
The customer support told me that i can earn gold from sicarios that i kill when i am under attack...but...unfortunately david has strong armor...
David is a ghost ...is not existed in the roulette any more...
I spent all my tokens for changing roulettes and i ve never found david
Ftx will play narcos with themselves
The rest of us will quit narcos
There is no more fun in this game
How difficult is to create a weekly league with players at the same levels like raid events or challenges???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How difficult is to create bounty league with cartels with equal level ????????????????
How difficult is to give more gold to the chest boxes and to the movie night????????????????????
None of them is difficult
Ftx cares only for their gold sales and their income
Ftx dont care for us
Ftx dont care for our fun thats why they destroy low level players
Narcos is an unfair game just only for spenders
Congrats ftx
I wish you the best
I dont like your philosophy
I dont like narcos any more
I cant earn gold
I cant find david
I cant pay any more for gold
I quit of narcos
There are plenty of games that i can play instead of narcos
Bye
Bye bye

ipasher

Give it some time means that after 4-6 weeks there will be enough data for an algorithm to clearly see difference between those who earn 5 pts and those who earn 2 and divide them in more appropriate groups. That will bring together those active 61+ lvl players who earn thousand points in one group and form another group of mostly low level players with few not so active 61+ (who earn few hundreds). That’s it.

P.S. but if you forgot about real life and keep grinding points as madman, then there will be no sense

ipasher

Basically what Gorilas says is ‘get me easy opponents so that I’ll always win’. But the game is designed to be interesting with some competition. And to give that competition there is a matchmaking system with an algorithm which includes not only player lvl, but also and mostly activity.
Below are a pair of screenshots of my low lvl account which I play extremely rarely and which has 0 money investment. As you see matching with same lvl players on previous raid is ----- there is no competition between me and even a second place. Matching in statue competition between +/-3 lvl players is same. And as a low lvl player I don’t want to get this kind of competition. I want to achieve it, not get as given as Gorilas or wining topicstarter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Narcobuster

Yes to be honest I don’t see the point complaining just yet. I may be relatively new to the game and a beginner at lvl 40 or so but I find every now and again the levels of players on my map or league go in waves of being more difficult, then a bit easier, then more difficult.

I also think activity plays a bigger role than you’d expect. When I started off and was initially in a very inactive cartel I used to get easier opponents and better bounty challenges etc. That all changed when I joined an active cartel and started playing more and building up my score quicker, but then that’s part of the game!

Gorilas

Yes to be honest I don’t see the point complaining just yet. I may be relatively new to the game and a beginner at lvl 40 or so but I find every now and again the levels of players on my map or league go in waves of being more difficult, then a bit easier, then more difficult.

I also think activity plays a bigger role than you’d expect. When I started off and was initially in a very inactive cartel I used to get easier opponents and better bounty challenges etc. That all changed when I joined an active cartel and started playing more and building up my score quicker, but then that’s part of the game!
Firstly i said give me equal opponents and not easy opponents
And if you are buying 21million plata for challenge doesnt say anything to us for the matchmaking
And secondly where is the competition if i get 2medals for each win and you take 5 medals as well????
Do you see any balance???

Ragnar89

Ok
And if you are buying 21million plata for challenge doesnt say anything to us for the matchmaking
And secondly where is the competition if i get 2medals for each win and you take 5 medals as well????
Ok, do you want to have level 61+ players on the map? Then you can also get 5 medals for win. Can you be honest and say that 61+ level players have much bigger problem with cleaning their map then you? Some kind of solution could be warden tower for all levels, but then you will start crying even louder.

ipasher

You didn’t get the point. What you really faced is same level activity competitors. And that’s brilliant algorithm in my opinion. You can either step up, win them and receive even more or you can step back, calm yourself and return one step back to easy wins.

More active you are, harder the competition is, because algorithm gives you competitors with same activity. Below are 2 screenshots from last week league challenge. See the difference? We both received so wanted by you 250 gold. But me with 832 pts on 4th place and Wade with 426 on 1st.

It is only up to you how hard the game is. No one else to blame.

Attachments

Gorilas

Ok

Ok, do you want to have level 61+ players on the map? Then you can also get 5 medals for win. Can you be honest and say that 61+ level players have much bigger problem with cleaning their map then you? Some kind of solution could be warden tower for all levels, but then you will start crying even louder.
I dont know what problems have players at 61level
I know only the problems in my level
And i didnt ask to get 5 medals per win
Maybe for you its fair one player to get 5medals and the other player to get 2medals at the same tournament
But its not.

Gorilas

You didn’t get the point. What you really faced is same level activity competitors. And that’s brilliant algorithm in my opinion. You can either step up, win them and receive even more or you can step back, calm yourself and return one step back to easy wins.

More active you are, harder the competition is, because algorithm gives you competitors with same activity. Below are 2 screenshots from last week league challenge. See the difference? We both received so wanted by you 250 gold. But me with 832 pts on 4th place and Wade with 426 on 1st.

It is only up to you how hard the game is. No one else to blame.
If i want to step up i need months for that
And yes i have stepped down already
Three weeks without top five reward and nothing
This "brilliant" algorithm is totaly crazy
My level is based in my xp and not in my activity
That brilliance givers to you 5medals and to me 2medals at the same tournament

ipasher

If i want to step up i need months for that
And yes i have stepped down already
Three weeks without top five reward and nothing
This "brilliant" algorithm is totaly crazy
My level is based in my xp and not in my activity
That brilliance givers to you 5medals and to me 2medals at the same tournament
Activity is not result. Activity is measured in points earned. Result in position in the list. Stop getting medals for a pair of weeks, so that average for X weeks becomes lower and you’ll get easier opponents. I have no idea how to explain it easier.

And what for you need months? By step up I meant increase activity. Not your level or whatever you need months for.