Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update

Yep, this has gone to far.
So much greed, we players are the reason this game runs, and they treat us like wallets. Just want to take our money, and make changes so there will be no way to play without spending money..

Time to go guys, find a game that will resect you as a player and leave this greedy game.

Last edited:

grmnn

Hey FTX,

it is a so hard thing for a company to manage a new release to be published at the same time in two operating systems?
I only ask this because if it was me I would be fired in the day after.
Please, pay some attention to your costumers on different platforms

Android

How do this bonuses work? I putted the needed skills on the sic but nothing work?

View attachment 1128

View attachment 1129
It seems like they added different types of skills that have extra bonus signs attached to the skills. Apparently, only those skills can give you bonuses. They really crossed the line this time, greedy bastards! (Sorry, I can't be polite anymore).

Common/Old skills:
1503488584890.jpg

Special skills:

1503488587433.jpg

myri

please look up magdalena0811 or almutiipii on LINE. we have created a group of different cartels joining forces against this greedy update. everybody is welcome to participate. ftx has shown us that they have no respect for us, this must end immediately, JOIN US, together we are strong!!!