Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No green ticket?!?!

PUZZLE

Frankly speaking I do not need the guerilla boosts anymore. They are worthless. I can defeat any of my enemy without it. As for defense it's useless cause I am still getting nuked by missiles and firebombs.

Jamal

Banned
I'm expecting FTX is planning to offer the missing types of directives in a forthcoming event, since events are now more frequent.
What do u thing about this @Chase - FTX Games .. are u guys planning another directives event? Where is your vocal? I though u want to be more vocal in this forum?

ANGEL MARTIN

Why have another raid? Just so we can tie up sicarios, get crap rss, and waste time? We would be better off using the time to raid our maps. This will be the last raid for me. Let's face it the guerilla weapons are not any good. The troop boost helped, but without green directives, you can't get them. So why raid?
Every day I become a little more frustrated with this game. Between unfair war matchup, benching players, bogus raids, and game freezes, I am losing interest.

Jamal

Banned
Why have another raid? Just so we can tie up sicarios, get crap rss, and waste time? We would be better off using the time to raid our maps. This will be the last raid for me. Let's face it the guerilla weapons are not any good. The troop boost helped, but without green directives, you can't get them. So why raid?
Every day I become a little more frustrated with this game. Between unfair war matchup, benching players, bogus raids, and game freezes, I am losing interest.
They made it. They held another raid event before the other ended. LOL. Funny
Like i said. No answear again.. just read by him.

Trinador

Yeah no green tickets in stage 5. So my brothers once again ftx has done it. I mean seriously? Come on! Naah no worries i have got used to it. Nothing new from ftx.
Btw the green directives are used in all weapons storages so thankyou ftx. We will just play the event and enjoy our blue directives. Lol@ftx
because they want your money silly....

Jamal

Banned
In my country. Monday will be over in the next 4 hours. And i dont see any event.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I have spoken to the team, and the color directives given out for the last event was based on level. The devs thought about what color would be most useful based on player level and chose the rewards that way. Based on player feedback, this will likely be changed next time, or even the color system reworked or removed. More to come on that.

As far the event that was supposed to start, I will find out details soon and post here.

double pownage

Simple fix , let player choose which combo colours they prefer...
Some might want troops, others defense