Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nobody after debate from our cartel is paricipating in the event

are you participating in the latest greatest event?

• Total voters

Shady

Banned
I think the title says it all. I'd like to hear what others are up to.

Drop your replies in and keep the post up. Hopefully 'they' will recognise the dissatisfaction

fahdi1985

Ftx just care about their gold. Our satisfaction or dissatisfaction doesn't matter to them. :(

Matt

I think the title says it all. I'd like to hear what others are up to.

Drop your replies in and keep the post up. Hopefully 'they' will recognise the dissatisfaction
Why u not taking part I know they ain't great but it keeps me out of trouble for half hour

sky_high

This cease fire is ridiculous. To this date, I have no idea why wars have to stop for SEVEN freaking days...
it gives us time to reflect and wonder why we continue to play this game that's been doing nothing but going downhill ever since the glory days.

BillyBob

Banned
I used low level sics just to see what garbage it offered. There is only 9 participating in my group... I think of 25 :eek:

Julio

Hmmm, I think for higher level players the event is worthwhile.

For the sic events I have usually ended up with about 17 more sics when i finish then when I started plus I get resources and other stuff along the way.

BillyBob

Banned
Hmmm, I think for higher level players the event is worthwhile.

For the sic events I have usually ended up with about 17 more sics when i finish then when I started plus I get resources and other stuff along the way.

Funny guy :confused:

Finished event in 54 minutes. :rolleyes:

BillyBob

Banned
Useless Sicarios. ( No surprise )
167 already.....Like I need more garbage

Jamal

Banned
Event now is event for missle and bombing. In my event. I see player done it in 8 minutes. Cool

Shady

Banned
At least Netflix will provide us with some forms of recompense come Sept 1st. Roll on season 3. I reckon the game will be thread bare before the 4th season. (It's already a skeleton of what it used to be)

Bako Bullyz

Banned
At least Netflix will provide us with some forms of recompense come Sept 1st. Roll on season 3. I reckon the game will be thread bare before the 4th season. (It's already a skeleton of what it used to be)
Can't wait for season 3 plus FTX will offer new Sicarios from the series :p:D:p:D:p

Julio

Funny guy :confused:

Finished event in 54 minutes. :rolleyes:
I wasn't trying to be funny... i will end up with 19 more sics than i had before the event started.

Unfortunately, the raid events have turned into a speed missiling event. No skill for players with decent missiles.

Matt

I wasn't trying to be funny... i will end up with 19 more sics than i had before the event started.

Unfortunately, the raid events have turned into a speed missiling event. No skill for players with decent missiles.
I know everyone has said this before they should make fincas missle proof so that u actually have to deploy some troops