Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nobull and some others have 7 sics

SmurfU32

How do you use this clicker?i saw a lot of weak players with high ranking which are always online and i canoot attack them

fahdi1985

some days ago i was using macroid app which basically runs the narcos app all the time. i had a old tablet in which installed the game and the app. it kept my tab running 24/7 and guess what my rating never decreased but my tablet burned after 1 week. so its better not to used these apps and let people raid you

The game became ****. I don't spend more money on it . 7 sicarios and over health fincas for some. I think devs are taking money for some special features from some players . It's unfair and no devs is answering anymore . The game became ****

IvanZG

They will never fix this. Some people has privilegies! If this could be fixed, they would do this days ago! Find other is solution, or kick their *** by flash defense

Master B

They are never going to fix this. Some people have privileges! If this could be fixed, they would have done it days ago! Find another is a solution, or kick their asses by flash defense
Eto prepravio sam ti malo.. Ima puno gramatickih gresaka <3

The best solution we go all over social media leaving our comments on line ( instagram facebook twitter) this company PlameeGames and FTX Games should be declared as fraude company all over social media. We lost our money for bug games . I guess admins and Devs are the one who doing all this bugs . It's a fraude

LAGRIMA

now i got 5 people in my map whit 9 sicarios in the finca and they got crazy health on everything is imposible to beat them chase fix that asap cause that not fear

LAGRIMA

if everybody got the same amount of sicarios is ok but only some people is not ok and is not fear that call cheat no matter what they say they cheating

Mike Toreno

i hope cause i got like 5 people in my map whit 9 sicarios and crazy health on everything is imposible to beat them
Maybe this are hacked Fincas that is a possibility. SQL --Livello translation for Spanish.