Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

not fair, not fair, not fair!!!!!!!

ayet

that's not normal that dices are so expensive and we spend gold to buy a chest that we don't know how many dices we will find in!!!!!
then when we need to change color we don't know witch color we will get!!!! today i spent 90 dices to change just one **** color and i didn't get he blue one!!!!!
you have to fix that as soon as possible.

Bogan

that's not normal that dices are so expensive and we spend gold to buy a chest that we don't know how many dices we will find in!!!!!
then when we need to change color we don't know witch color we will get!!!! today i spent 90 dices to change just one **** color and i didn't get he blue one!!!!!
You spent 90 dice to change 1 slot, that's really not that much, I've spent way way more then that in the past to change 1 slot

ayet

That 90 dices was all what I found in 6 capacity chests. 1200 gold to go back to the original color!!!!! Is that a game for millionaires??

DDRR

Indeed, whithout spending money you wil get nowhere.

lobsterboy

Have you changed slots outside of this small sample size and what were the results? I find that some of the time the slot changes to the color I need right away and other times it can take a few changes to get it where I need it. I find the color changing of the slots to be quite random. In fact I would speculate that each time you attempt to change the color, you have a 50% chance of getting the color you want;) Flip a coin three times and call heads or tails. I bet it isn't long before three of those guesses are wrong in a row.

I agree that it can be very frustrating when you finally manage to get some dice and then the results aren't what you want. It has happened to me lots. There need to be more ways to get dice. If I could earn dice on the sicario contract bases instead of contracts, I would be a more content player. I don't need 300 sicarios. I need dice but won't pay for them.

The bottom line is that this game is flawed and complaining accomplishes nothing. It is an exercise of extreme patience for the free (or low investment) player. I have invested $80 in this game and feel very accomplished for a level 51 player. It is very doable but you have to have a plan and stick to it.

Save your energy for something more meaningful in life.

Kunha

[QUOTE = "lobsterboy, post: 50110, member: 1582"] Você mudou slots fora deste pequeno tamanho de amostra e quais foram os resultados? Acho que algumas vezes o slot muda para a cor que preciso de imediato e outras vezes pode levar algumas mudanças para conseguir onde preciso. Eu acho a mudança de cor dos slots para ser bastante aleatória. Na verdade, eu especularia que cada vez que você tenta mudar a cor, você tem 50% de chance de obter a cor que deseja. ;) Volte uma moeda três vezes e chame as cabeças ou as caudas. Aposto que não demora muito antes de três dessas suposições serem erradas seguidas.

Eu concordo que pode ser muito frustrante quando você finalmente consegue obter alguns dados e então os resultados não são o que você deseja. Isso me aconteceu muito. É necessário ter mais maneiras de obter dados. Se eu pudesse ganhar dados nas bases do contrato sicario em vez de contratos, eu seria um jogador de conteúdo mais. Não preciso de 300 sicários. Eu preciso de dados, mas não vai pagar por eles.

A linha inferior é que este jogo é falho e reclamar não realiza nada. É um exercício de extrema paciência para o jogador livre (ou de baixo investimento). Eu investei $ 80 neste jogo e me sinto muito realizado para um jogador de nível 51. É muito desejável, mas você precisa ter um plano e cumpri-lo.

Economize sua energia para algo mais significativo na vida. [/ QUOTE]
Quanto ganhas por respostas destas?

PACIFIC NW CAPO

CRABNUTZ

They don't have to fix anything. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to use dice. As @lobsterboy stated, it's the law of averages. I've spent 210 dice to get the color I wanted. I've also had it change to the desired color on the first roll many times.

Bogan

They don't have to fix anything. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to use dice. As @lobsterboy stated, it's the law of averages. I've spent 210 dice to get the color I wanted. I've also had it change to the desired color on the first roll many times.
I'm am the same spent 300-400 on 1 slot and not gotten the colour needed, ended up giving up on that sic and on the next sic I changed 2 slots to desired colour from 3 attempts

D1ce50

Who put @Bogan MFIC ?

most certain that in this game of Dice for Slots high rollers ars left dry @CRABNUTZ

either one ends up in red,blue,or green.

No BUFF is gonna change the odds when u roll the dice

u gotta think twice !

Bogan

Straight back to talking his jibberish again, how long till the random unrelated photos start getting posted

Bogan

Man U almost half make sense for a second but then you stuff it up and start talking random jibberish again, I almost feel bad for u.. Could only imagine what it's like to have to stand beside u and try have a conversation.. You must leave people lost and confused all the time.

DDRR

Man U almost half make sense for a second but then you stuff it up and start talking random jibberish again, I almost feel bad for u.. Could only imagine what it's like to have to stand beside u and try have a conversation.. You must leave people lost and confused all the time.
Sounds like a developer from FTX